VIDEO: NBC predicts race war; tells Americans they have no hope

InfoWars which is airing this, is a fringe group headed by a conspiracy theorist named Alex Jones. If there is going to be a civil war, it will be because of:
a. Muslim numbers increased to the point whereby they would be threatening the very Constitution's survival.
b. Firearm ownership by private citizens is revoked and firearms owners rebel.
Your problem and too bad your an indoctrinated MSM zombie. No wonder you think that. YOu believe paid off controlled bs that keeps your heads stuck up the politcal ass gearing you right where they want you.
I just recognize that the black population only constitutes 12% of the total population of the United States. I also recognize that many blacks are stable and employed at decent jobs. Factoring in a portion of blacks who are gang members, drug dealers, deadbeat drug users, burglars and idiots who rejected the idea of excelling in school, considering those blacks who did excel, white wannabe's, amount to only a modest portion of that 12%. Now, you could have that modest portions of blacks unite with Muslims (many of whom do support the overthrow the government and instill a theocracy). That could be problematic. I do occasionally listen to Alex Jones, however, I don't believe absolutely everything he tosses out there and this is one of them.

So you think reporting facts is threatening a race war? You're an idiot. The entire world is disgusted with Trump.
We don't give a flying fuck about the world. They will learn to respect America once again and not laugh at us like they did under
Obama.

InfoWars which is airing this, is a fringe group headed by a conspiracy theorist named Alex Jones. If there is going to be a civil war, it will be because of:
a. Muslim numbers increased to the point whereby they would be threatening the very Constitution's survival.
You still are not leading by example, doofus.

Didnt you say in another thread that Americans should start committing suicide?

You still are not leading by example, doofus.

Didnt you say in another thread that Americans should start committing suicide?
Well, retard, I said that a particular woman was crying and screaming and saying she was going to commit suicide. My belief is, if that's what you are so distraught that that's what you want to do, I'm sure not going to stop you.

In the sustained pre-planned "protest" against Trump, we are witnessing the work of the Pope led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique.

The Globalist clique PLAINLY intends to overthrow/destroy/conquer the existing "sovereign" American government structure.

Due to decades of mental conditioning, the Globalist clique controls a significant faction of the American public, including the American "elites."

Sadly, for we with nostalgia for our vision of "sovereign" America, the Globalist will succeed.

The Beast must have his throne.

The One World Government is the throne of the Beast.

So ..no nation can remain “sovereign.”

It’s ordained that all nations become provinces of the One World Government.

Thailand will be the one exception

http://i.imgur.com/J7lwnxF.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back