SHOCK VIDEO: Black mob viciously beats white Trump voter

Notice the little pussy always travel in packs like feral animals?
Yes there is no honour in the way they dominated him. Just cruelty. How do you walk away from doing that and feel good about yourself? And it was so prolonged.

No wonder Trump got elected. Probably got heaps of black votes too.

That man should be arrested for hitting those poor victims feet with his rip cage.

such a cruel people.

They should be imprisoned. For decades.

But I'm curious, if you saw a group of white people doing this to, say, a Muslim or a black person or a Mexican, would you say "such a cruel people"?
I've never seen or heard of white people doing this. Not like that, definitely, not so prolonged.

Yes anyone who acts specifically like that should be put out of society for good. Forever.

such a cruel people.

But I'm curious, if you saw a group of white people doing this to, say, a Muslim or a black person or a Mexican, would you say "such a cruel people"?
But you touch on a sensitive point with this question : listen , what to say about the 11th of September 2001, for France : what to say about Charlie hebdo and the attacks of the 13 of November of 2015 Paris and the 14 of July of 2016 Nice then who make its attacks? they were white people ? Or Muslim terrorists?

As usual black males always have to be surrounded with their pack before they are brave enough to fight.
I wish that it will have a little more in the future of cowboy like Clint Eastwood to get rid of those no good asshole finish the sissy way of leaving under the system of Obama Make America Great Again.

630325clinteastwood.jpg

such a cruel people.

I've never seen or heard of white people doing this. Not like that, definitely, not so prolonged.

Yes anyone who acts specifically like that should be put out of society for good. Forever.

Really? Never? Wanna have your mind blown? Google "KKK"

such a cruel people.

Really? Never? Wanna have your mind blown? Google "KKK"

What is commical is the Democrats started the KKK to begin with.

Blacks voted for Trump as well

enough with this black white nonsense

Blacks do not have a "right" to become violent when they dislike something or just feel like letting off steam

There was a huge turn out to vote, and "the" people have spoken

economy, jobs, a better america............. these should be issues blacks embrace not protest against

Forum List

Back