Video: Kamala Announces New Actions to Reduce Medical Debt...MD is not like buying a home or car...1-in-3 US adults have MD, totaling $45 Billion

The truth is that there has never been a lack of money for things like housing, education, and health care. Millions of people never needed to be forced into debt for those things in the first place.

Forced into debt?

No one is being forced into debt, no one.

Looks like the only ones talking about "forcing debt" on people is the democrats. Go figure.

Today, in phone calls:

- debt collection agency demanding payment for car insurance I never took out.
- water company demanding payment for bills for house I don't live in.

Tl;dr: companies are fucking awful, and they harass poor and middle class folks

So, let's get the country's largest employer ( gov't.) to harass and take someone's money and give it to you. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

No, the PPP loans that billions were forgiven even the ones to wealthy people. But, you never do bitch about that. It's always the students you lie about getting loans forgiven.
Who put a gun to the students head forcing them into high debt school??

govt forced lock downs should have never hapoened for this BS manmade
Virus. Now we have inflation from hell and supply issues from hell. The lock downs didnt change a damn thing

No, the PPP loans that billions were forgiven even the ones to wealthy people. But, you never do bitch about that. It's always the students you lie about getting loans forgiven.

The PPP loans were understood when they were taken that they would be forgiven as they relieved the government of some of their duty to pay for unemployment benefits.

Changing the rules and insisting on repayment AFTER the loans were already made would be unfair.

The PPP loans were understood when they were taken that they would be forgiven as they relieved the government of some of their duty to pay for unemployment benefits.

Changing the rules and insisting on repayment AFTER the loans were already made would be unfair.
And yet there was free shit you bitches complain about.

Who put a gun to the students head forcing them into high debt school??

govt forced lock downs should have never hapoened for this BS manmade
Virus. Now we have inflation from hell and supply issues from hell. The lock downs didnt change a damn thing
Now that one can get rid of them via bankruptcy it is better but for many years there was no way to discharge the loans even if bankruptcy was filed. Yet companies write of debt daily through the use of bankruptcy.

Now that one can get rid of them via bankruptcy it is better but for many years there was no way to discharge the loans even if bankruptcy was filed. Yet companies write of debt daily through the use of bankruptcy.

When the student borrowers took the loan, they understood that it couldn't be discharged by bankruptcy. But that was part of the trade off. Student loans don't require co-signers or pledged collateral either. Further, borrowers know in advance that the government won't send their delinquent loans to a shylock to break their legs if they don't pay either.

The liberal agenda is to eliminate all obligations and have them paid for by wise people who do not get immersed in debt.
It’s a reward for bad decisions and personal irresponsibility but that is the party they are of.

i like Bernie's plan more though

he wants to replace companies like Equifax, Transunion and Experian with a public credit registry through CFPB.

we need economic disobedience and debt abolition, my friends

rest in peace medical debt in America, you will not be missed

watch Kamala live here

FQFX-4RX0AMA0QO

WTF is "economic disobedience"?

You don't have to buy food if you don't want to?

Oh wait ... you're a leftie, you must be talking about thievery.

he wants to replace companies like Equifax, Transunion and Experian with a public credit registry through CFPB.

watch Kamala live here

FQFX-4RX0AMA0QO

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

And their assets can be seized in those bankruptcies.............What the hell are you going to seize with a bankrupt kid who took under water basket weaving..............

They need to pick something that will get a return on their loans in the world...........Too many get degrees and then ask you do you want fries with your burger sir...........

This is nothing more than the demleftists throwing something on the wall to see if it sticks to minimize the midterm damage. They have nothing to run on. They’ll poll their over sensitive lemmings and if enough of them buy into it that amount of medical debt will magically rise until the election. Remember obozocare started with a few million uninsured and on Election Day it was 55 million uninsured.

watch Kamala live here

FQFX-4RX0AMA0QO

Our medical debt is a global embarrassment.

Forum List

Back