Donald Trump Denied Ohio Rally

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Sounds as if they do.
yeah i totally got that from the article too ;)
Commissioner Sabrina Christian-Bennett said she spoke to a fair board member and learned that the fair has “a long-standing policy” not allowing political fundraisers or rallies. She said the fair board member said she had checked with area fair boards, and most won’t allow such events either, but Columbiana County said they would be willing.

As an Ohioan myself this really surprised me and disappointed me. Ohio is a pretty conservative state all and all.

Viewing his last few from 2020, he never paid for them. I just love the "Reduced Cost". How about, after the mess is made and damage is done, the County ends up footing the whole bill including security. Rump and his Rumpettes still owe millions to various counties and states over his "Ralleys".

Viewing his last few from 2020, he never paid for them. I just love the "Reduced Cost". How about, after the mess is made and damage is done, the County ends up footing the whole bill including security. Rump and his Rumpettes still owe millions to various counties and states over his "Ralleys".
So precious the way you change the name to “Rump.” Give yourself a gold star for originality.

Ok. Maybe not so original. Fuck it. Give yourself a participation trophy.

It's not that big of a deal. They said there are other places in the county that would be more accommodating and able to handle the expected size crowd which is 10 to 20 thousand people. Trump people had their heart set on the county grounds so it's only a slight setback. I never been to the Portage County Fairgrounds grounds so I have no idea how it's setup over there. However Trump is always welcome in our state.

Let's go disney!

Why would any abled thinking person attend a political rally for any, and I mean any candidate? I would walk across the street other than to heckle the person.

Word has it the disneys are on suicide watch. Lets go disney!

suicide watch fag.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back