VIDEO: Israeli Soldiers Under Hail of Stones

Only the sick zionist juden would call an 8 year old throwing a rock attempted murder. .. :cuckoo:

Who called rock throwing by an eight years old murder, Sunni Troll

Notice that the kook has never mentioned those young, young Muslim boys who are equipped by their elders to become a suicide bomber and take out innocent people. Only a sick, demented Musulman would close his eyes to something like that. Have you even seen the sick Musulman saying how wrong it is for the Muslim fathers to take their young children into Syria to commit their Jihad as a family?

And yes, a kid under 12 can and are stopped and questioned, and I hope their parents given a dressing down to stop their kids committing attempted murder because bear in mind that stone and rock throwing IS ATTEMPTED MURDER.
Like I said, only a sick demented zionist juden would say that an 8 year old throwing a stone is attempted murder. .. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
And yes, a kid under 12 can and are stopped and questioned, and I hope their parents given a dressing down to stop their kids committing attempted murder because bear in mind that stone and rock throwing IS ATTEMPTED MURDER.
Like I said, only a sick demented zionist juden would say that an 8 year old throwing a stone is attempted murder. .. :cuckoo:

You're kidding, right?

Adele Bitton and her family - attempted murder.

Jonathan and Asher Palmer - attempted murder.

Just two of many. A rock thrown by an 8 year old is just as dangerous as by a 18 year old.

I raised 4 boys and I can assure you there is no comparison in strength between an 8 year old and an 18 year old. ... :cool:

Nothing to do with strength. A slingshot, or a rock thrown from up on the roof of a building, or from a moving car - all attempted murder. Stop excusing it.

Only a sick twisted Muslim would think it's ok to arrest or punish a woman for walking without a man.

What a disgusting and perverted society you support, Sunni Troll.

Forum List

Back