VIDEO: Hillary stumbles out of Manhattan restaurant

Should Hillary lay off the sauce before she runs for NYC mayor?

• Total voters
Hitlery running for Mayor? Really? Why? Seems like a huge demotion. But then again, career politicians do live to sponge off Taxpayers. The Clintons have done that most of their lives. So i guess this really isn't all that surprising.

Hitlery running for Mayor? Really? Why? Seems like a huge demotion. But then again, career politicians do live to sponge off Taxpayers. The Clintons have done that most of their lives. So i guess this really isn't all that surprising.

She wants to get some experience in politics before she runs again.

Stumbling??

Stumbling is them being diplomatic about this sort of thing :eusa_whistle:

3AM.jpg

drunkhilz3.jpg

Ai2sfQC.gif

0eqaQvS.gif

YXEGNV7.gif

I don't think that's stumbling... Its more like that... shit your depends shuffle old people do. Not that I have anything against any of that either, its a natural part of aging.

So, the wind was blowing so hard that it blew the guy's umbrella hard enough to fold in the opposite direction, was raining, and some rightist fuckboy says she was "stumbling?"

Nothing but moronic conservative clickbait bullshit. Get a fucking life.

So many Secret Service men with her...still....

I know that's how it is but.....wow.....what a waste of taxpayers money on somebody as despicable as her and her husband.

Only a personal opinion here.:dunno:

I know that's how it is but.....wow.....what a waste of taxpayers money on somebody as despicable as her and her husband.

No one cares about your little opinion. Presidential candidates receive SS protection for life.

They eat dinner with Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen?

That's fascinating. Not.
"Do you need a ride" Clinton asked them. What a bunch of low lifes.

That's fascinating. Not.

They really ARE a bunch of lowlifes... yuck!:puke:

That's fascinating. Not.

What's wrong with Ted Danson and Mary Seenburgen? Seem like nice people. Are you jealous that you have no one who will go out to dinner with you since you're such a miserable, revolting person?

No one cares about your little opinion. Presidential candidates receive SS protection for life.
If homeland security says so. Not all fo them do. Does your dumbass know how many people run for President?

So, the wind was blowing so hard that it blew the guy's umbrella hard enough to fold in the opposite direction, was raining, and some rightist fuckboy says she was "stumbling?"

Nothing but moronic conservative clickbait bullshit. Get a fucking life.

I blame Putin, it's the Russians again :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

main-qimg-e8e77b9c4fb0248bd1b9573adae3aa11-c

That's fascinating. Not.

What's wrong with Ted Danson and Mary Seenburgen? Seem like nice people. Are you jealous that you have no one who will go out to dinner with you since you're such a miserable, revolting person?

"What's wrong with Ted Danson and Mary Seenburgen?"

What's right with them?

Forum List

Back