Video: GOP Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves Signs Ban On Gender Reassignment Surgeries On Minors (1 hour speech + press conf)

Too hell with science or what is best for peoples health. Lets dictate and control people. Sick state.

I fear all of medical science is at stake because of religion. Disgusting taliban like crap.

a free and open society doesn't mean freedom to commit crimes, which transgenderism is!

It's not a crime. I'm of the opinion that whatever consenting adults do is their own business as long as it does not interfere with the rights of others. Children however do not have the foresight nor mental capacity to make such decisions.

Too hell with science or what is best for peoples health. Lets dictate and control people. Sick state.

I fear all of medical science is at stake because of religion. Disgusting taliban like crap.
It's called being a responsible adult for a minor.The overwhelming majority of adults wouldn't let a child drink and drive a car, because of the potential consequences. Allowing minors to mutilate their bodies is the same thing. Thinking "medical science" and the government has more of a say in the way a parent raises their child makes you a statist and as bad as the Taliban.

Remind me
Ar what age did you choose to be a lesbian?

Leftards don't know medical science from a hill of beans.

The sum total of their exposure to medical "science" is what they hear on Yahoo.

Leftards are ignorant and therefore gullible.

Forum List

Back