Video Confession by Antifa Leader That the US Capitol Riot was a Communist False Flag

No it wasn't. How long you gonna parrot this lie over how many posts? It's getting kinda old.
The insurrection was staged by Trump supporters. And they're going to get what's coming to them. :)

What we know is that of those arrested so far, 3 are known to be BLM klansmen and 2 are ANTIFA Brown Shirts. Nothing is known about "leadership," nor does it matter. Clearly the Reich planted instigators in the crowd for the purpose of fomenting violence. Those who were stupid enough to follow the Reich instigations should face exactly the same punishment as those who stormed the White House in July faced.

One law for Reich Brown Shirts and Trump supporters - what a wild concept..

From what I have seen in various videos is there definitely was an ANTIFA presence in small groups throughout the crowd. IMO just as we witnessed over the summer these people
It's becoming quite clear that the capitol riot was a false flag operation:

01/14/21: VIDEO CONFESSION BY ANTIFA LEADER THAT THE U.S. CAPITOL RIOT WAS A COMMUNIST FALSE FLAG

We must be very careful with terms.

It is clear that the democrats had instigators and agent's provocateur's in the 1/6 incident. But that is not a "false flag." Most of those involved were Trump supporters who allowed themselves to be led into illegal acts and should be prosecuted - to exactly the same extent that the Brown Shirts who stormed the capitol in July were. (I mean, they were prosecuted, right? Right? No?)

We now have confirmation that 3 BLM klansmen and 2 ANIFA Brown Shirts are among those arrested for the 1/6 riot. We also have the film from Hollywood supposedly filmed by Luke Mogelson inside the Capitol - yet Herr Goebbels, Mogelson has not been apprehended by the KGB, despite his claim that he was in the middle of the action in 40 different spots during the event.

This riot was instigated by the Reich and flames were fanned by agents of the Reich, but a false flag would be the Reich staging the whole thing - it wasn't staged.

I agree false flag isn't the term that should be used. I will say many (not all) of the TRUMP supporters were forced into the capital just by being in such a massive crowd. There have been some accounts supported by video of groups of large men controlling the movement of the crowd.

Well Sullivan should be in jail along with anyone else involved in a false flag.. How many 100s have been arrested?

What about the thousands of democrat Brown Shirts who tore down the White House fence in July, and stormed it in order to kill the president? How many of those are "in jail?"

Would that be none?

Oh well, we can't expect the same law to apply to Reich members as applies to Der Juden, the Trump supporters.....

Of course, you posted no evidence to support your claim.
I did and here it is again.
That proves absolutely nothing.
Opera Snapshot_2021-01-17_141048_mediabiasfactcheck.com.png

View attachment 444286
ROFL! thanks for the fake news report, NAZI. The next time I want to know what the Democrat Reich believes, I will consult your source.

View attachment 444286
ROFL! thanks for the fake news report, NAZI. The next time I want to know what the Democrat Reich believes, I will consult your source.
Deflection and gaslighting...two pillars of the orange trump cult.

View attachment 444286
Damn, ain't that the truth.

View attachment 444286
Damn, ain't that the truth.
No.

01/14/21: VIDEO CONFESSION BY ANTIFA LEADER THAT THE U.S. CAPITOL RIOT WAS A COMMUNIST FALSE FLAG

As former military and federal law enforcement, something that has been bothering me about this video is first, the hesitation of the plainclothes security agent who shot the female protestor, followed by his deliberate aim, careful alignment of the shot, and eventual discharge of his firearm, a few seconds later. I have trained extensively with both top tier military operators and law enforcement at all government levels. Security agents such as this shooter train for hours every week at sanctioned and designated indoor and outdoor pistol ranges. They are capable of extremely accurate shot placement, well trained above the average beat cop to put their shots into human targets exactly where they want them to go. The range of his shot was less than ten meters, likely less than five. Seems to me this security agent was either acting from a pre-planned script or was in that moment ordered to take that specific shot on that particular protestor.

Further, a few moments prior to the shooting of the female protestor, what appear to be a few Capitol Policemen were standing guard in front of the partition doors the woman would end up trying to climb through. For some very suspicious reason those policemen moved away from their post and allowed protestors to begin smashing glass out of the partition doors and windows, which would allow the female protestor who was shot to climb into a partition window frame.

Seems to me those cops guarding the partition were ordered to stand down and allow protestors to proceed.

As former military and federal law enforcement, something that has been bothering me about this video is first, the hesitation of the plainclothes security agent who shot the female protestor, followed by his deliberate aim, careful alignment of the shot, and eventual discharge of his firearm, a few seconds later. I have trained extensively with both top tier military operators and law enforcement at all government levels. Security agents such as this shooter train for hours every week at sanctioned and designated indoor and outdoor pistol ranges. They are capable of extremely accurate shot placement, well trained above the average beat cop to put their shots into human targets exactly where they want them to go. The range of his shot was less than ten meters, likely less than five. Seems to me this security agent was either acting from a pre-planned script or was in that moment ordered to take that specific shot on that particular protestor.

Further, a few moments prior to the shooting of the female protestor, what appear to be a few Capitol Policemen were standing guard in front of the partition doors the woman would end up trying to climb through. For some very suspicious reason those policemen moved away from their post and allowed protestors to begin smashing glass out of the partition doors and windows, which would allow the female protestor who was shot to climb into a partition window frame.

Seems to me those cops guarding the partition were ordered to stand down and allow protestors to proceed.
Did you notice how they moved this thread into "Conspiracy Theories?" That was probably the work of Coyote. She does that whenever anyone posts evidence against the official Democat Reich narrative.

Forum List

Back