Video: Clinton campaign and DNC incite violence at Trump rallies

Some important info:

No indication that Clinton campaign involved.

They talked about disrupting Trump rallies. They did not actually disrupt Trump rallies.

Those doing the talking fired already.

You may resume your pants on fire freak out now.

They admitted they disrupted Trump rallies,and they got fired because they became a liability since they couldnt resist bragging about being scum.

Which rally (rallies) did they disrupt? Who directed them to do so? Was Clinton or top campaign staff informed? Is there video of the actual disruption? Who exactly perpetrated the disruption?

You can't answer those questions? Gee whiz!!

Good lord you people are willing to throw all common sense and decency out the window to cover for hillary.
You realize it's people like you who are going to cause real Americans to say enough right?

Real Americans? As if you are and I am not? Fool.

What will you do what you say "enough"? Cry about a James O'Keefe video on the Internet? Something else? Got anything in mind?

Can you answer even one of the questions? If not....fuck off.

STFU commie.
You support open borders,mass 3rd world immigration and the destruction of America.
There is nothing you can say that will influence my love of this Country or change my mind about the risk you morons are putting it in.
You have become the enemy rather than a Countrymen with a different political view.

Hmmm. Forgive me. I wasn't aware that you were one of the unhinged nut cases here. Forget I ever spoke to you. I'll try and remember from now on.

They admitted they disrupted Trump rallies,and they got fired because they became a liability since they couldnt resist bragging about being scum.

Which rally (rallies) did they disrupt? Who directed them to do so? Was Clinton or top campaign staff informed? Is there video of the actual disruption? Who exactly perpetrated the disruption?

Good lord you people are willing to throw all common sense and decency out the window to cover for hillary.
You realize it's people like you who are going to cause real Americans to say enough right?

What will you do what you say "enough"? Cry about a James O'Keefe video on the Internet? Something else? Got anything in mind?

STFU commie.
You support open borders,mass 3rd world immigration and the destruction of America.
There is nothing you can say that will influence my love of this Country or change my mind about the risk you morons are putting it in.
You have become the enemy rather than a Countrymen with a different political view.

Hmmm. Forgive me. I wasn't aware that you were one of the unhinged nut cases here. Forget I ever spoke to you. I'll try and remember from now on.

Hate having the light shined on your dishonesty huh?
Hillary has openly stated she wants open borders.
I'd say that points the subversive finger right in your face.

Some important info:

No indication that Clinton campaign involved.

They talked about disrupting Trump rallies. They did not actually disrupt Trump rallies.

Those doing the talking fired already.

You may resume your pants on fire freak out now.

2 dems have been let go. If they were innocent why were they fired?

They weren't innocent. They are a couple of sleaze balls who shot off their mouths and got caught by your sleaze ball. They got canned. Pretty much the end of the story. You have evidence that there are at least two sleaze ball democrats. Good for you.

Your problem......you can't stop where the evidence stops. You will make unsubstantiated claims about how this video proves that Hillary is dirty. You can't help yourself. You are an idiot.

2 dems have been let go. If they were innocent why were they fired?

They weren't innocent. They are a couple of sleaze balls who shot off their mouths and got caught by your sleaze ball. They got canned. Pretty much the end of the story. You have evidence that there are at least two sleaze ball democrats. Good for you.

Your problem......you can't stop where the evidence stops. You will make unsubstantiated claims about how this video proves that Hillary is dirty. You can't help yourself. You are an idiot.
hillary clinton sez she's transparent. I was just helping her out

Including blocking AZ highway. There were women with Children in cars stuck for hours on that road.

This is nothing I did not already "know" was going on but now proven. These disrupter "managers" have daily conference calls with DNC HRC campaign.

Head disrupter "manager" is husband of loony leftists ILL senator (choke).

They caused Trump CHI event shut down. They paid those who attacked SJ CA citizens.

Even all if this does not phase souless leftist scum.

You have evidence of any of that?

Robert Creamer, who acted as a middle man between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee and “protesters” who tried — and succeeded — to provoke violence at Trump rallies met with President Obama 47 times, according to White House records. Creamer’s last visit was in June 2016.

Read more: Dem Operative Who Oversaw Trump Rally Agitators Visited White House 342 Times

Evidence has been posted on this very site, on TV, on radio, on internet.

Dazu chicagotribune.com weiter: Robert Creamer, husband of Rep Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill , and Scott Foval, two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives, have left their jobs after video investigations by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action found them entertaining dark notions about how to win elections . Two Democratic operatives lose jobs after James O’Keefe video sting. Foval weiterlesen ...

Robert Creamer husband of Rep Jan Schakowsky D-Ill and Scott Foval two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives have left their jobs after video investigations by James OKeefes Project Veritas... :: AD HOC NEWS

Corruption is not just "two low level" guys. And it has been going on for decades. As we all knew. Recently some video surfaced. Watch it. I thought it criminal act to incite riot?

Evidence has been posted on this very site, on TV, on radio, on internet.

Dazu chicagotribune.com weiter: Robert Creamer, husband of Rep Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill , and Scott Foval, two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives, have left their jobs after video investigations by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action found them entertaining dark notions about how to win elections . Two Democratic operatives lose jobs after James O’Keefe video sting. Foval weiterlesen ...

Robert Creamer husband of Rep Jan Schakowsky D-Ill and Scott Foval two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives have left their jobs after video investigations by James OKeefes Project Veritas... :: AD HOC NEWS

Corruption is not just "two low level" guys. And it has been going on for decades. As we all knew. Recently some video surfaced. Watch it. I thought it criminal act to incite riot?

That isn't evidence.

What trump rally was disrupted by who?

Not much mention of this in the corrupt MSM. Gee, go figure? But Democrats have already committed violent acts during this election.

161017_gma_osunsami2_16x9_1600.jpg

Reports of violence by Democrats and their paid operatives far outnumbers any reports about Republicans.

As is common every election.

i didn't realize trump's supporters were such delicate flowers needing safe spaces to keep from acting out violently

Leftist fanatics, doesn't it worry you that your side has been deliberately lying about what Republicans did? And blaming the Democrats' own violence on Republicans to influence an otherwise-honest election?

Do you even believe that the American people should know the truth about each candidate so they can make the best decision?
what lie? intentionally provoking a response is not a lie.

do you need a safe space??

Leftist fanatics, doesn't it worry you that your side has been deliberately lying about what Republicans did? And blaming the Democrats' own violence on Republicans to influence an otherwise-honest election?

Do you even believe that the American people should know the truth about each candidate so they can make the best decision?
what lie? intentionally provoking a response is not a lie.

do you need a safe space??
I'm not a volatile and violent trump supporter, which means i can handle disagreement without throwing punches

Forum List

Back