VIDEO: Bill Clinton’s Hand Trembles at Iowa Rally

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Hard to sexually assault a female when you have the SHAKES!!!! They can BREAK AWAY much easier!

theamericanmirror.com ^ | January 16
While campaigning in Iowa Saturday to rescue Hillary's floundering presidential campaign, the former president's hand could be seen trembling while he was making a point. As he was explaining his wife's rationale for invoking 9/11 to defend her ties to Wall Street, Clinton said, "She was making the point that the people devastated on 9/11 were people to her, not categories."

97388-its-hump-day-meme-bill-clinton-s2Yx.jpeg

Making fun of obvious illnesses is unnecessary and uncalled for. All of us face the certainty of old age and the illnesses or debilitations it brings.
Bill Clinton is not running for President

I'm 3 years + younger than he is, and have a problem with my hands shaking.

Making fun of obvious illnesses is unnecessary and uncalled for. All of us face the certainty of old age and the illnesses or debilitations it brings.

Then you would agree with me I hope? I see people that deal with those conditions that come with old age and I feel incredibly bad for them.

Then you would agree with me I hope? I see people that deal with those conditions that come with old age and I feel incredibly bad for them.

Of course

I get to take meds for my shaking....Man,, and I like to solder electronics...
Just started getting bad recently.

appt in 2 weeks, probably mention it then.

Might bring up the involuntary leg movement while lying down while I'm at it

As my doc and neurologist have told me, the shaking it's nerve damage and disease.. ...The leg thang I had for 10 years from two crushed disks in my neck....

As my doc and neurologist have told me, the shaking it's nerve damage and disease.. ...The leg thang I had for 10 years from two crushed disks in my neck....

Never had problems like those to my memory.

I don't have any of that yet but I have terrible knee problems that I've been ignoring for years. My doctors have wanted to open my left knee up for years but I'm still hard at work and fear losing the ability to do my job permanently if I let them have their way medically.

I don't have any of that yet but I have terrible knee problems that I've been ignoring for years. My doctors have wanted to open my left knee up for years but I'm still hard at work and fear losing the ability to do my job permanently if I let them have their way medically.
I have had surgeries and still kept on doing construction...

I wasn't that lucky after my second surgery on my shoulder. I can't do any kind of circular repetitive motions now.
Not taking those chances with my legs

I wasn't that lucky after my second surgery on my shoulder. I can't do any kind of circular repetitive motions now.
Not taking those chances with my legs
I just had to stop laying 12 inch block.....I can still handle the rock...

Forum List

Back