VIDEO: Biden Claims to Have Seen No Question of Our Credibility from Our Allies

He is scared a black woman might be POTUS before a white woman.

Race card this early in the day?

No one gives a fuck Kamala is half black.

Her own father has publicly disassociated from her.

You liberals must be racist considering she did so well in the Democratic primary.

Great logic.

I guess we should bring the racist back to take over.
no, we don't want Obama

thought a black was better than a white

picked 2 black AGs in a row, even though blacks are less qualified

etc etc

How else can you deal with someone who only served ONE term.
Be sure to quote yourself after the next presidential election
Please tell us Taylee about this great plan Trump had to get us out of Afghanistan. He said he was going to bring the troops out in May instead of August, so tell us what his plan was that would have given different results then what we are seeing right now.
na, you go first.

Please tell us Taylee about this great plan Trump had to get us out of Afghanistan. He said he was going to bring the troops out in May instead of August, so tell us what his plan was that would have given different results then what we are seeing right now.
It ain't rocket science (except to lefties like yourself). It's common sense and logic. Something HidenBiden & Co. (leftists) can't get next to.

Trump said the US citizens should have been evacuated first, followed by bringing back all “equipment”. He then went on to suggest that the US should have bombed the bases that host foreign troops into smithereens before pulling out the military.

"First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens—AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don’t do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did. No chaos, no death—they wouldn’t even know we left!" the former commander-in-chief said.

Trump and obama weren't screw ups. They inherited the mess.
No, actually it's Trump that inherited the mess that Obama left him.

No, actually it's Trump that inherited the mess that Obama left him.

Last I checked Pres. Obama didn't put us in Afghanistan.

Superbadbrutha you haven't refuted the fact that we KNOW Biden screwed up--we don't know what would've happened with Mr Trump.....just like all the other issues you people babble about--you don't have PROOF---nowhere even NEAR proof

The foreign policy of the duopoly has led us to a place where one wonders why anyone would trust the U.S. anymore.

Ooooooh your so kind and generous with your unbiased opinions.
I love the blatant racist comment about kamala. I'll bet she keeps you awake at night thinking of derogatory terms. You're such an assert to the human race.
We love your "gender-confused eurotrash" take on things....

I'm fucking with you... you bring less than nothing to the party. Shit-eating rats are more productive than you.

Find someone to talk to you in your own country or guzzle Liquid Plumr until the voices in your head finally shut up....

Forum List

Back