VIDEO: Biden Claims to Have Seen No Question of Our Credibility from Our Allies

There was nothing to throw out, because Trump didn't have a plan in place either. It's easy to sit back and now and claim that your plan would have worked.
You mean Biden's didn't? Remember that this is a white man leaving dark skinned people to the mercy of the most ruthless governance on the planet today....

JO

Last I checked Pres. Obama didn't put us in Afghanistan.
No, but before Obama swooped into the WH, we had at least defeated the Taliban enough to have them under control. That was our response to 9/11, getting them in check.

Now, they are .....once again... in power, thanks to the stolen election of the DemocRATS. Watch for ISIS to also reappear, thanks to the pro-muzzie leftists (anti-Americans) in DC making anti-American policy decisions..... as usual.

Biden Claims to Have Seen No Question of Our Credibility from Our Allies​

NATO allies have been brutalizing the Biden administration over this fiasco.

Please tell us Taylee about this great plan Trump had to get us out of Afghanistan. He said he was going to bring the troops out in May instead of August, so tell us what his plan was that would have given different results then what we are seeing right now.
If he was the commander in chief in may of 2021 your point would be relevant.

He is scared a black woman might be POTUS before a white woman.
She may be a marxist. And is not very good. We can see it. She needs a script and is not likable. It seems most politicians have to be likable or have charisma. She is lacking in everything. Including talent. Running a country into the ground will take food of the table for the price of false pride.

Has any other President been held in Contempt if the United Kingdom?!

Wow, just what a shocking black eye to the united states

He’s a complete embarrassment

Heck Washington kicked the Brits ass and they didn’t even hold him in contempt

No, but before Obama swooped into the WH, we had at least defeated the Taliban enough to have them under control. That was our response to 9/11, getting them in check.

Now, they are .....once again... in power, thanks to the stolen election of the DemocRATS. Watch for ISIS to also reappear, thanks to the pro-muzzie leftists (anti-Americans) in DC making anti-American policy decisions..... as usual.
Stolen election, you go too far with the comedy. Funny how you weren't whining about leaving Afghanistan when Trump said it, Biden is basically following what Trump started. You don't want to talk about that do you.

Has any other President been held in Contempt if the United Kingdom?!

Wow, just what a shocking black eye to the united states

He’s a complete embarrassment

Heck Washington kicked the Brits ass and they didn’t even hold him in contempt
1629581367119.png

um no, we have a completely new Admin dumbass

Xiden, your and your overseers
You dumbass cow the Taliban is the same, the Afghan Army is the same, the Afghan folks are the same. If your beloved Trump was President which he is not the results of a withdrawal would be the same.

We love your "gender-confused eurotrash" take on things....

I'm fucking with you... you bring less than nothing to the party. Shit-eating rats are more productive than you.

Find someone to talk to you in your own country or guzzle Liquid Plumr until the voices in your head finally shut up....
We love your "gender-confused eurotrash" take on things....

I'm fucking with you... you bring less than nothing to the party. Shit-eating rats are more productive than you.

Find someone to talk to you in your own country or guzzle Liquid Plumr until the voices in your head finally shut up....

Nah. You're not fucking with anyone. You couldn't get a fuck in a brothel.
I am communicating in my country dickhead. How's your xenophobia responded to the treatment?

What I'm bringing is facts and you don't like it. You boofhead republicans have had a free pass here for a long time but it over now boy. You won't lie and intimidate your way past me.
Go back to your hammock and increase the IQ of the world by dying.

You dumbass cow the Taliban is the same, the Afghan Army is the same, the Afghan folks are the same. If your beloved Trump was President which he is not the results of a withdrawal would be the same.
haha logic is lost on you

Are you dumb enough to believe that when Trump pulled the troops out it was going to be different.

Let’s see…. Everything Trump did as president worked.
Everything Civilian Killing *Joe has done is an absolute disaster.

So…. Yeah…. It would have been different.

Forum List

Back