Victims of Communism

So you have a couple of books collecting dust in your closet that you've never read. Whoop-dee-doo. You know nothing, sonny boy, and your replies to the subject here on the forum reflect nothing but stupidity. There isn't a human on this planet who isn't ignorant about certain subjects but an honest, experienced, and earnest man knows when to keep his mouth shut and listen to what others have to say. That attribute does not exist in underachieving, inexperienced children ... ⏭️ ... yes, I'm talking about you.
I have read them and many others.

More than you have and unlike you I comprehend what I read. You are brainwashed by this ridiculous and failed idea.

Yes and honest nan knows better and you are not such a man.

You do not grasp this subject but I do and you are wrong.

I have read them and many others.
"Many others"? Yes, I'm sure you've read the whole series:
Dick and Jane.jpg

..... I comprehend what I read.
You are such a joke.
You are brainwashed by this ridiculous and failed idea.
"Brainwashed"? I have been to each and every Eastern European nation and I have semi-resided in my wife's Czechoslovakia where Alexander Dubček's endeavours were squashed by Stalinsts. I also followed Mikael Gorbatjov's efforts of Glasnost and Peristrojka that were crushed by the CIA.
Yes and honest nan knows better ...
You don't even know what a nan is.
You do not grasp this subject but I do and you are wrong.
You poor misguided baby. :auiqs.jpg:

GLASNUTS seems to be shy about his awesomeness. It's almost as if........

"Many others"? Yes, I'm sure you've read the whole series:
View attachment 878004

You are such a joke.

"Brainwashed"? I have been to each and every Eastern European nation and I have semi-resided in my wife's Czechoslovakia where Alexander Dubček's endeavours were squashed by Stalinsts. I also followed Mikael Gorbatjov's efforts of Glasnost and Peristrojka that were crushed by the CIA.

You don't even know what a nan is.

You poor misguided baby. :auiqs.jpg:
yes everyone is a world traveler on the internet

You live in moms basement and have never been a block away

you are stupid and ignorant and that is fact not opinion

I wonder how many people posting on this thread have actually lived in a communist country.

Hold and cherish that thought close to your chest. Maybe that will ease your pain because of your ignorance on the subject of Communism. :spank:
Which all evidence proves you to be wrong about

Once again that massive hubrix you are not more knowledgable about it

Forum List

Back