Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

so after ten years you can not point to one code change

:lol: Yet another example of the utter dishonesty and completely despicable nature of eots. He DEMANDS links. We give him links. Does he read them? Who knows. But he invariably comes back with bullshit statements like the ones above. :lol: What a fucking piece of shit loser!

Code changes that have been put in place:

•An additional (third) exit stairway for buildings more than 420 feet high.

•An increase of 50 percent in the width of exit stairways in new sprinklered buildings.

•Permitting the use of elevators for occupant evacuation in fires and other emergencies for all buildings, and as an alternative to the required additional exit stairway for buildings more than 420 feet high. Passenger elevators must meet specific criteria to be used for evacuation purposes.

•Hardening of exit stairway and passageway enclosures, and elevator shaft enclosures, in buildings—for all buildings more than 420 feet high, for buildings 75-420 feet high where failure of the enclosure would substantially jeopardize human life, and in essential facilities such as hospitals.

•Separating exit stairway enclosures by a distance not less than 30 feet or not less than one-fourth of the maximum building diagonal, whichever is less. For example, a building with a 50-foot by 50-foot floor plan would have a diagonal of about 70 feet. One-fourth of 70 is 17.5 feet, which would be the minimum distance required between exits (since it is less than 30 feet).

•A minimum of one fire service access elevator for buildings more than 120 feet high.

•Fire service access elevator lobby sizes that are a minimum of 150 square feet in area with sides at least 8 feet long.

http://www.continuitycentral.com/news04193.html

these are recommendations

God DAMN but you are dumb!

Which part of CODE CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE are you too ignorant to understand? The last part of the list I gave you was recommendations. And you wonder why people seriously and rightly question your intelligence or complete lack thereof!

Just because eots is too fucking stupid to be able to understand simple English, I'm posting the verbage from the link.

Changes to U.S. Model Building and Fire Codes
Based on Recommendations from NIST's WTC Towers Investigation

Approved at the Final Action Hearings of the International Code Council
Minneapolis, Minn., Sept. 15-21, 2008

The following are the 23 model building and fire code changes consistent with the NIST WTC investigation recommendations now required by the I-Codes (changes displayed in italics are ones that were approved at previous ICC hearings and incorporated at the Minneapolis hearing into the 2009 I-Codes):[/quote]

Now, eots, do you STILL want to try and pretend these are just recommendations that have not been codified? :lol: Please do. I think it is hilarious how you flaunt your ignorance for everyone to see.

:lol: Yet another example of the utter dishonesty and completely despicable nature of eots. He DEMANDS links. We give him links. Does he read them? Who knows. But he invariably comes back with bullshit statements like the ones above. :lol: What a fucking piece of shit loser!

•An increase of 50 percent in the width of exit stairways in new sprinklered buildings.

•Permitting the use of elevators for occupant evacuation in fires and other emergencies for all buildings, and as an alternative to the required additional exit stairway for buildings more than 420 feet high. Passenger elevators must meet specific criteria to be used for evacuation purposes.

•Hardening of exit stairway and passageway enclosures, and elevator shaft enclosures, in buildings—for all buildings more than 420 feet high, for buildings 75-420 feet high where failure of the enclosure would substantially jeopardize human life, and in essential facilities such as hospitals.

•Separating exit stairway enclosures by a distance not less than 30 feet or not less than one-fourth of the maximum building diagonal, whichever is less. For example, a building with a 50-foot by 50-foot floor plan would have a diagonal of about 70 feet. One-fourth of 70 is 17.5 feet, which would be the minimum distance required between exits (since it is less than 30 feet).

So there you have it eots. Now run away with your skirt lifted up like a good little bitch! And truthtards wonder why I have zero respect for them.

how many of these speak to building construction

Last edited:
All of them, dipshit! Every one of the new buildings where these codes are applicable have to be designed and constructed to code. Just because YOU'RE too retard to understand how a building has to be designed and constructed to have the proper markings or radio transmission capabilities doesn't mean the buildings are somehow exempt from having these elements in the design and construction of the building. We all know you have a big ego, but single handedly re-writing the codes? :lol: Give me a break!

Despite your whining to the contrary, the ones listed as code changes are now codified. Yes, I included ones that were recommendations that had not yet been codified and I clearly marked them as such. Even when it is there in plain English you bitch about it or outright lie about it.

True to the truthtard code of never admitting a mistake or fault, you continue to trudge on even though you've been caught with your pants down around your ankles yet again. :lol: Keep squirming asshole! It's fun watching you dance on the end of your string like a good little puppet!

Gee, won't be long before we can close up the conspiracy forums. Everyone will be on everyone else ignore list. Ain't it grand?

:lol:

That explanation by Mr. Jones took the cake. When someone makes an asinine statement like that, there is no way I'm going to continue having a discussion as they are clearly clueless.

A skull.

What a moron. Almost a good as the twins designed like "mufflers".

I just can't get over the idiocy I've witnessed this past week. It really shows the level of intellect of some that believe this crap.

I notice you use it as a way of avoiding the question of distortion to the facade or other disturbances from the entire inner structure collapsing...why is that ?

And these idiots believe NIST??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - WTC 7 NIST Model vs. Reality[/ame]

his message is hidden because Patriot911 is on your ignore list.
:lmao:

But let me guess, he completely attacks the posters credibility without addressing the science. Or twists a combination of attack and knowledge deficiency about a particular component of the overall issue.

Am I close?

But let me guess, he completely attacks the posters credibility without addressing the science. Or twists a combination of attack and knowledge deficiency about a particular component of the overall issue.

Am I close?

You'll never know, asshole! :lol: Pretenders like you who get proven time and time again to be liars and plagerists aren't exactly credible, are you. Funny how you had to cut and paste your "science" from a thoroughly debunked piece of garbage from Judy Woods the dental technician! :lol: Even funnier how you couldn't refute what I wrote or actually supply values for your supposed work.

Am I close?

You'll never know, asshole! :lol: Pretenders like you who get proven time and time again to be liars and plagerists aren't exactly credible, are you. Funny how you had to cut and paste your "science" from a thoroughly debunked piece of garbage from Judy Woods the dental technician! :lol: Even funnier how you couldn't refute what I wrote or actually supply values for your supposed work.

Takeashit read it all, he's not fooling anyone.

Let me guess again, since I have some down time. The two dude ranchin', rump rangers, just slandered my character without again consulting any science, or other relevant commentary. Am I right?

Do you guys find lube effective? Or do you just raw dog it?

All of them, dipshit! Every one of the new buildings where these codes are applicable have to be designed and constructed to code. Just because YOU'RE too retard to understand how a building has to be designed and constructed to have the proper markings or radio transmission capabilities doesn't mean the buildings are somehow exempt from having these elements in the design and construction of the building. We all know you have a big ego, but single handedly re-writing the codes? :lol: Give me a break!

Despite your whining to the contrary, the ones listed as code changes are now codified. Yes, I included ones that were recommendations that had not yet been codified and I clearly marked them as such. Even when it is there in plain English you bitch about it or outright lie about it.

True to the truthtard code of never admitting a mistake or fault, you continue to trudge on even though you've been caught with your pants down around your ankles yet again. :lol: Keep squirming asshole! It's fun watching you dance on the end of your string like a good little puppet!
more exits....luminous lines...wider stairwells....give me a fucking break

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gE4wZEh0g]YouTube - Geraldo Rivera changes mind on AE911Truth and BuildingWhat.m4v[/ame]

Take a break, you've had your ass handed to you.

Take a break, you've had your ass handed to you.

nonsense no where are the designs of any of the buildings called into fault for the collapses and luminous lines and more exits are in no way connected to design flaws leading to collapse from fire

:up_yours::asshole:

•A minimum of one fire service access elevator for buildings more than 120 feet high.

•Fire service access elevator lobby sizes that are a minimum of 150 square feet in area with sides at least 8 feet long.

•Keeping fire service access elevator lobbies free of storage.

•Greater reliability of sprinklers with a minimum of two water supply risers for each sprinkler zone in buildings more than 420 feet high. Each riser is required to supply sprinklers on alternate floors and will be placed in remotely located stair enclosures.

•Providing minimum structural integrity for framed and bearing wall structures

where the link to your source loser ?

Forum List

Back