Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

No construction/structural code changes have happened. All of the changes have to do with FDNY (at least in NYC) standards and EAP (Emergency Action Plan) standards. While they are enforceable, they are far from addressing the structural integrity of a building. Why?
Because before or after 9/11, no steel structure high rise building has ever collapsed due to fire.

In fact, the 2005 Madrid fire involving the Windsor building burned for well over ten hours, at more than 800 degrees AND suffered a 5-6 upper floor collapse without a global collapse. No floors were pulverized.

spain_fire11.jpg

Amazing!

Last edited:
how many of these speak to building construction
All of them, dipshit! Every one of the new buildings where these codes are applicable have to be designed and constructed to code. Just because YOU'RE too retard to understand how a building has to be designed and constructed to have the proper markings or radio transmission capabilities doesn't mean the buildings are somehow exempt from having these elements in the design and construction of the building. We all know you have a big ego, but single handedly re-writing the codes? :lol: Give me a break!

Despite your whining to the contrary, the ones listed as code changes are now codified. Yes, I included ones that were recommendations that had not yet been codified and I clearly marked them as such. Even when it is there in plain English you bitch about it or outright lie about it.

True to the truthtard code of never admitting a mistake or fault, you continue to trudge on even though you've been caught with your pants down around your ankles yet again. :lol: Keep squirming asshole! It's fun watching you dance on the end of your string like a good little puppet!
more exits....luminous lines...wider stairwells....give me a fucking break

This from the asshole who said there were no code changes. Now that he has been presented with code changes he can't lie about anymore, he has to bitch about them. :lol: What a fucking loser! And now he is pretending all the changes to the code were cosmetic in nature. Anyone else need more proof this fucker is an ignorant prick who is as dishonest as a snake oil salesman, a used car salesman and a politician rolled into one?

so after ten years you can not point to one code change

:lol: Yet another example of the utter dishonesty and completely despicable nature of eots. He DEMANDS links. We give him links. Does he read them? Who knows. But he invariably comes back with bullshit statements like the ones above. :lol: What a fucking piece of shit loser!

Code changes that have been put in place:

•An additional (third) exit stairway for buildings more than 420 feet high.

•An increase of 50 percent in the width of exit stairways in new sprinklered buildings.

•Permitting the use of elevators for occupant evacuation in fires and other emergencies for all buildings, and as an alternative to the required additional exit stairway for buildings more than 420 feet high. Passenger elevators must meet specific criteria to be used for evacuation purposes.

•Hardening of exit stairway and passageway enclosures, and elevator shaft enclosures, in buildings—for all buildings more than 420 feet high, for buildings 75-420 feet high where failure of the enclosure would substantially jeopardize human life, and in essential facilities such as hospitals.

•Separating exit stairway enclosures by a distance not less than 30 feet or not less than one-fourth of the maximum building diagonal, whichever is less. For example, a building with a 50-foot by 50-foot floor plan would have a diagonal of about 70 feet. One-fourth of 70 is 17.5 feet, which would be the minimum distance required between exits (since it is less than 30 feet).

•A minimum of one fire service access elevator for buildings more than 120 feet high.

•Fire service access elevator lobby sizes that are a minimum of 150 square feet in area with sides at least 8 feet long.

•Keeping fire service access elevator lobbies free of storage.

•Greater reliability of sprinklers with a minimum of two water supply risers for each sprinkler zone in buildings more than 420 feet high. Each riser is required to supply sprinklers on alternate floors and will be placed in remotely located stair enclosures.

•Providing minimum structural integrity for framed and bearing wall structures

World Trade Center Investigation leads to building and fire code changes

where the link to your source loser ?

:lol: WTF! This is from the links you already claimed showed no code changes, you dumb fuck! Since I know you have this strong aversion to actually doing anything to dispell your profound ignorance, I know you won't bother to go back and look at the links Gamolon sent you, so here it is. Maybe next time you should actually READ the links rather than proving your ignorance by making claims that are nothing but pure bullshit lies.

No construction/structural code changes have happened. All of the changes have to do with FDNY (at least in NYC) standards and EAP (Emergency Action Plan) standards. While they are enforceable, they are far from addressing the structural integrity of a building. Why?
Because before or after 9/11, no steel structure high rise building has ever collapsed due to fire.

In fact, the 2005 Madrid fire involving the Windsor building burned for well over ten hours, at more than 800 degrees AND suffered a 5-6 upper floor collapse without a global collapse. No floors were pulverized.

spain_fire11.jpg

Amazing!

AMAZING! Only the steel framed section of the tower collapsed! The concrete framed portion of the stucture remains standing! OMG! Maybe, just maybe, the construction materials used MIGHT have a hand in how the structure handles fire! :lol: Dumbfucks like TASB prove just how fucking retarded the truthtard bowel movement really is.

Go back to pretending you are a productive member of society, loser. :lol: We all know it isn't true.

So you show up for that? Nothing to add to the discussion? I'm shocked. :lmao:

You must be excessively bored.

I haven't seen any truth come out of agent patriot. Which is why his hick ass is on ignore. I don't have time to argue and fling insults around with a dumb hick. Topic of discussion only. Which I see you have nothing to add....

Last edited:
This message is hidden because Patriot911 is on your ignore list

I'm sure whatever this hick wrote isn't worth reading anyway. :lmao:

yawn......

another twoofer that refuses to look at the truth.

how typical.:cuckoo:

I'll never understand their ostrich mentality of sticking their head in the sand every time someone decimates their bullshit. Do they really think that if they put someone on ignore that the person they are ignoring won't respond? Do they think they will somehow look less childish to everyone else because they can't respond? I don't get it. All it does is prove they're not here to find the truth, but to push an agenda no matter what anyone else says or what the truth is.

So you show up for that? Nothing to add to the discussion? I'm shocked. :lmao:

You must be excessively bored.

I haven't seen any truth come out of agent patriot. Which is why his hick ass is on ignore. I don't have time to argue and fling insults around with a dumb hick. Topic of discussion only. Which I see you have nothing to add....

More pathetic excuses as for why he can't respond. :lol: I would hide too if I were plagerizing Judy Woods and trying to pretend I knew what I was talking about! What a loser!

I'm sure whatever this hick wrote isn't worth reading anyway. :lmao:

yawn......

I'll never understand their ostrich mentality of sticking their head in the sand every time someone decimates their bullshit. Do they really think that if they put someone on ignore that the person they are ignoring won't respond? Do they think they will somehow look less childish to everyone else because they can't respond? I don't get it. All it does is prove they're not here to find the truth, but to push an agenda no matter what anyone else says or what the truth is.

But no one is on ignore.

yawn......

But no one is on ignore.

They also don't have their heads in the sand. Like everything else, they're just pretending. Good point! :lol:

:lol: Yet another example of the utter dishonesty and completely despicable nature of eots. He DEMANDS links. We give him links. Does he read them? Who knows. But he invariably comes back with bullshit statements like the ones above. :lol: What a fucking piece of shit loser!

Code changes that have been put in place:

•An additional (third) exit stairway for buildings more than 420 feet high.

•An increase of 50 percent in the width of exit stairways in new sprinklered buildings.

•Permitting the use of elevators for occupant evacuation in fires and other emergencies for all buildings, and as an alternative to the required additional exit stairway for buildings more than 420 feet high. Passenger elevators must meet specific criteria to be used for evacuation purposes.

•Hardening of exit stairway and passageway enclosures, and elevator shaft enclosures, in buildings—for all buildings more than 420 feet high, for buildings 75-420 feet high where failure of the enclosure would substantially jeopardize human life, and in essential facilities such as hospitals.

•Separating exit stairway enclosures by a distance not less than 30 feet or not less than one-fourth of the maximum building diagonal, whichever is less. For example, a building with a 50-foot by 50-foot floor plan would have a diagonal of about 70 feet. One-fourth of 70 is 17.5 feet, which would be the minimum distance required between exits (since it is less than 30 feet).

•A minimum of one fire service access elevator for buildings more than 120 feet high.

•Fire service access elevator lobby sizes that are a minimum of 150 square feet in area with sides at least 8 feet long.

•Keeping fire service access elevator lobbies free of storage.

•Greater reliability of sprinklers with a minimum of two water supply risers for each sprinkler zone in buildings more than 420 feet high. Each riser is required to supply sprinklers on alternate floors and will be placed in remotely located stair enclosures.

•Providing minimum structural integrity for framed and bearing wall structures

World Trade Center Investigation leads to building and fire code changes

where the link to your source loser ?

:lol: WTF! This is from the links you already claimed showed no code changes, you dumb fuck! Since I know you have this strong aversion to actually doing anything to dispell your profound ignorance, I know you won't bother to go back and look at the links Gamolon sent you, so here it is. Maybe next time you should actually READ the links rather than proving your ignorance by making claims that are nothing but pure bullshit lies.

I cant help but notice when you pasted it you cut of the title that says fire code changes and then list them as if there are building code changes...how deceptive of you

I cant help but notice when you pasted it you cut of the title that says fire code changes and then list them as if there are building code changes...how deceptive of you

Are you STILL trying to come up with some nitpick that might save you a little face?!? :lol: Where did I cut off the title that says fire code changes? They are both fire code AND building changes. We both know that. Yet here you are trying to pretend it makes a difference.

Man, when you get your ass kicked up one side of the block and then down the other, you really fall apart, don'tcha! :lol: What a sore loser!

nitpick ?...distinguishing the difference between fire codes and calling the design into fault is nitpicking ?

They were building AND fire code changes, dipshit! And when I referred to them, I just said codes. So yes. Once again you've been caught fucking the goat and now you're trying to come up with excuses. So far, everything is falling very flat! :lol:

Ever stop to think the design wasn't so much at fault as it had room for improvement?

Oh wait. That would actually involve original thought on your part. :lol: Never mind. We know you're not capable.

yawn......

But no one is on ignore.

I don't know how to ignore anyone. Besides, some of these characters need to have an eye kept on them.:eusa_angel:

you deceivingly refereed to them as codes and removed the title from your cut and paste and provided no link

As has been clearly stated several times now, the links I used had already been given. A shame you're too retarded to read, yet actually pretend like you have a point. Does everyone have to spell everything out to the nth degree for you? Oh wait. If everyone did that you would have nothing to bitch about since you obviously can't back up your bullshit, nor can you ever admit your mistakes. The only point you have is on top of that pointy head of yours.

BTW, how does one "referee" to codes? :lol: And now I've removed the title altogether, whereas before you said I took out the words fire code. Got caught in yet another lie, didn't you eots!

What a fucking piece of shit liar eots is!

you deceivingly refereed to them as codes and removed the title from your cut and paste and provided no link

As has been clearly stated several times now, the links I used had already been given. A shame you're too retarded to read, yet actually pretend like you have a point. Does everyone have to spell everything out to the nth degree for you? Oh wait. If everyone did that you would have nothing to bitch about since you obviously can't back up your bullshit, nor can you ever admit your mistakes. The only point you have is on top of that pointy head of yours.

BTW, how does one "referee" to codes? :lol: And now I've removed the title altogether, whereas before you said I took out the words fire code. Got caught in yet another lie, didn't you eots!

a link is to be posted with all material from other sources..it is a rule of copy write and a rule of the board, I know its a lot to expect from persons such as yourself, but it is whats required...so your claims of doing it before are pointless...much like yourself

a link is to be posted with all material from other sources..it is a rule of copy write and a rule of the board, I know its a lot to expect from persons such as yourself, but it is whats required...so your claims of doing it before are pointless...much like yourself

This coming from an asshole who rarely, if ever, backs up his claims with links. :lol: You're so full of shit, eots.

Forum List

Back