Victimhood My Ass!!

Only if you include fist fights as "violent crimes" AND you lump in hispanics with whites, but it clearly isnt an accurate picture if you do that. Its dishonest.
Wrong. It's not about including fistfights and don't blame Hispanics for high white crime.
White crime is nearly non-existent compared to rampant black crime.
If that were true then there would be no crime to speak of in states that are predominantly white.

'Alexa, what are the whitest states in the U.S.?'

'The states with the highest percentage of white or Caucasion residents are as follows:

Geographic distribution
  • Maine 95.5%
  • New Hampshire 95.0%
  • West Virginia 94.3%
  • Iowa 92.9%
  • Idaho 92.1%
  • Wyoming 91.6%
  • Minnesota 90.94%
  • North Dakota 90.9%
White Americans - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › White_Americans

So just starting at the top with the state of Maine which is 95.5 percent white, I did a quick perusal of their inmate population. The count is presently at 8,817 who are under supervision of the courts or correction department however with the exception of less than 1,200 which includes Asians, African Americans, Native Americans, those or two or more races and those whose race is unknown, all the rest are white as you can see here:

MDOC Search and Deposit no cookie redirect

Still blaming black people for white people's misdeeds.

Hey look, they even have yours
Inmate Population Information List
Paint it however you may, as stated in previous post, blacks commit 54% of homicides, despite being only 12% of the population. They've been racking up a homicide rate 8 times higher than whites.

Some people have to be told twice.

Making matters worse is that, in places where Democrats are in large numbers, and thus vote in liberal mayors and judges, blacks sometimes get away with their crimes, and are even falsely portrayed as the victim (like Rodney King, Eleanor Bumpurs, Tawana Brawley, Crystal Mangum, Lemrick Nelson, Damian Williams, Larry Davis, Michael Stewart, Edmund Perry, et al,) with cops and whites demonized.

Republicans run for those offices. Why do they keep losing if what they propose erases the problem?
...because the voters are a bunch of ignorant dummies.

The Uniform Crime Reports debunks this lie on an annual basis..
The DOJ debunks YOU. According to their studies done over a long period of time, blacks are committing homicides at 8 times the rate of whites. 9,468 murder arrests in 2017.

Blacks committed homicides at a rate of 54%, despite being only 12% of the population. Biggest mistake ever made in US history was bringing blacks here.

The DOJ doesn't debunk shit. Murder is not the only crime and it is not the only violent crime. And if you weren't an intellectually lazy chickenshit piece of white dog shit, you would make your argument based on the numbers of people committing that particular crime instead an entire population. When that is done you get the most accurate picture. Whites commit the most violent crime and a few illiterate pieces of uneducated simple minded white trash cannot and do not change this fact.
FALSE; RIDICULOUS; & STUPID. What was "done" in my post, was what was supposed to be done. A longtime record of the most serious crime (homicide,) recorded by the most official US authority, the DOJ, and I clearly stated what the numbers were, and a lamebrain post by a miseducated, simpleminded, black imbecile doesn't change these facts, of the most violent crime being committed by blacks, 8 times more than whites.

You missed the fact that all crimes are serious and that the DOJ designates 30 categories of crime. Whites lead every year in at least 90 percent of those categories. Blacks are not committing 8 times the murders of whites and whites commit 3 times the amount of crime as we do. You got a crime problem old stale saltine and if the moderators had balls all of the off topic posts by you butthurt whites would be deleted.
Your fake numbers have always been a source of amusement for me. :laugh:

This is what we come from. So understand that whites can end their racism and peace will come to all. Or you can keep this shit up. But know one thing, just like Sis Hamer, we will fight until hell freezes over. And when that day comes, if white refuse to stop, put your ice shoes on, because we will continue to fight on the ice.

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”

Thurgood Marshall

Nice story Bro...but laws often do more harm than good (although considering LBJ-Dem racism, this was probably the goal all along):

View attachment 296627

Another stupid off topic crackerism.

People of all races aren't getting married like they were in the 60's. The refusal to hire blacks or pay blacks equally has nothing to do with a father being at home.

"News stories are full of statistical evidence for disparities between black and whites, such as the fact that the average black family earns about half as much as the average white family, or that the unemployment rate for blacks is twice that for whites, or that the wealth of the average white family is ten times the wealth of the average black family. But this kind of evidence is like a political Rorschach test that looks very different to liberals and conservatives. What looks to liberals like evidence of discrimination looks to conservatives like evidence of racial disparities in hard work and responsible behavior.

This dynamic was captured in a New York Times readers forum about a study showing large racial disparities in economic mobility especially for black boys. A reader named Michael wrote, “Why is racism the only explanation for this phenomenon? Perhaps something happens to black boys while they are growing up that makes them less capable of succeeding in the U.S. economy… So, why do the authors take the easy way out and blame amorphous racism?” Professor Ibram Kendi responded, “Actually, the easy way out is to say there must be something wrong with these black boys. It is the easy way out that Americans have historically taken in trying to explain racial disparities in our society…Racist ideas of black inferiority is the easy way out.”

The only kind of evidence that can hope to bridge this divide comes from experiments which directly measure discrimination — and these experiments have been done.

Consider an experiment by sociologist Devah Pager, who sent pairs of experimenters—one black and one white—to apply for 340 job ads in New York City. She gave them resumes doctored to have identical qualifications. She gave them scripts so that the applicants said the same things when handing in their applications. She even dressed them alike. She found that black applicants got half the call backs that white applicants got with the same qualifications.

This study inspired experiments in lots of areas of life. One study, for example, responded to more than 14,000 online apartment rental adds but varied whether the name attached to the email implied a white applicant (e.g., Allison Bauer) or a black applicant (e.g., Ebony Washington). The black applicants were twenty-six percent less likely to be told that the apartment was available.

These kinds of experiments are not ambiguous like statistics on disparities are. There were no differences in merit. Race was the cause. Real employers and landlords discriminated against blacks and in favor of whites, by a large margin.

The Truth about Anti-White Discrimination

Time to celebrate Christmas. Fuck you racists.

^ Calls someone a Cracka, says "Fuck you racists"

Yep. I gave you guys back what you've been giving me. So man up and don't cry.

So now its ok for me to start calling black people the "N word"? You called me a racist name, so by your own words, i can now give it back to you guys. Do you see how stupid your argument in defense of your racism sounds?

You said those things because youre a racist. Just admit it bro. We already know it anyway. Show some balls and openly admit what you are.

1559164842-quote-if-there-is-no-struggle-there-is-no-progress-those-who-profess-to-favor-freedom-and-yet-deprecate-frederick-douglass-341581.jpg

inheritance-liberty-justice-independence-prosperity-fredrick-douglass-quotes-images-quote-image.jpg

This is what we come from. So understand that whites can end their racism and peace will come to all. Or you can keep this shit up. But know one thing, just like Sis Hamer, we will fight until hell freezes over. And when that day comes, if white refuse to stop, put your ice shoes on, because we will continue to fight on the ice.

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”

Thurgood Marshall

Nice story Bro...but laws often do more harm than good (although considering LBJ-Dem racism, this was probably the goal all along):

View attachment 296627

People of all races aren't getting married like they were in the 60's. The refusal to hire blacks or pay blacks equally has nothing to do with a father being at home.

"News stories are full of statistical evidence for disparities between black and whites, such as the fact that the average black family earns about half as much as the average white family, or that the unemployment rate for blacks is twice that for whites, or that the wealth of the average white family is ten times the wealth of the average black family. But this kind of evidence is like a political Rorschach test that looks very different to liberals and conservatives. What looks to liberals like evidence of discrimination looks to conservatives like evidence of racial disparities in hard work and responsible behavior.

This dynamic was captured in a New York Times readers forum about a study showing large racial disparities in economic mobility especially for black boys. A reader named Michael wrote, “Why is racism the only explanation for this phenomenon? Perhaps something happens to black boys while they are growing up that makes them less capable of succeeding in the U.S. economy… So, why do the authors take the easy way out and blame amorphous racism?” Professor Ibram Kendi responded, “Actually, the easy way out is to say there must be something wrong with these black boys. It is the easy way out that Americans have historically taken in trying to explain racial disparities in our society…Racist ideas of black inferiority is the easy way out.”

The only kind of evidence that can hope to bridge this divide comes from experiments which directly measure discrimination — and these experiments have been done.

Consider an experiment by sociologist Devah Pager, who sent pairs of experimenters—one black and one white—to apply for 340 job ads in New York City. She gave them resumes doctored to have identical qualifications. She gave them scripts so that the applicants said the same things when handing in their applications. She even dressed them alike. She found that black applicants got half the call backs that white applicants got with the same qualifications.

This study inspired experiments in lots of areas of life. One study, for example, responded to more than 14,000 online apartment rental adds but varied whether the name attached to the email implied a white applicant (e.g., Allison Bauer) or a black applicant (e.g., Ebony Washington). The black applicants were twenty-six percent less likely to be told that the apartment was available.

These kinds of experiments are not ambiguous like statistics on disparities are. There were no differences in merit. Race was the cause. Real employers and landlords discriminated against blacks and in favor of whites, by a large margin.

^ Calls someone a Cracka, says "Fuck you racists"

Yep. I gave you guys back what you've been giving me. So man up and don't cry.

So now its ok for me to start calling black people the "N word"? You called me a racist name, so by your own words, i can now give it back to you guys. Do you see how stupid your argument in defense of your racism sounds?

You said those things because youre a racist. Just admit it bro. We already know it anyway. Show some balls and openly admit what you are.

You guys have been using that word and many others the entire time. I used that word to give back to you and others what you have been dishing out. I am not a racist. Racism is not the angry response to a bunch of people that believe you are inherently inferior. It is the belief that a person is inherently inferior because of race. You racists hijacking this thread and every other one where whites are asked to look at their own problems is a show of how whites like you think we are inherently inferior to whites. That's racism boy, me being angry about your punk ass bullshit is not.

Ive only been on this site a minute or two but what is obvious is the frequency you tend to talk out of both sides of your ass. Just a few posts you pissed yourself because someone cited rates, not numbers, no you want to talk rates because you think it will help your argument.
It wont. It doesnt matter if you are talking rates or raw numbers. While representing approx 6% of the total population, black American men kill more black people in both raw numbers and percentages...and the numbers arent even close.

Its comical when idiots like you bleat on about how black lives matter, when the one thing you have clearly demonstrated...they damn sure dont. The only black lives that matter to you are ones you can exploit for political gain.

White people are not the source of your oppression and your constant failure. Its that pathetic impotent guy that stares back at you from the mirror every day.

BTW...I actually doubt you are black. be honest...you are just a typical mindless rabid hate filled hate fueled leftist college kid that thinks you understand the plight of the black community and that they arent smart enough to speak for themselves so you have to do it for them. But since you dont truly understand the black American community you just sound...stupid.

You dont know Malcolm. Malcolm would take an enormous shit on people like you. You are the type of 'black person' he was trying to free the black community from.

He is a shining example of white achievement! His master's wife, who taught him and made him into the man he became, is a national hero.

Wrong.
What did i say thats wrong? Before she came along, he was just a dumb slave with a stained shirt and no shoes. Look at him in that picture! He's dressed up fancy in the white man's fashion, tie and all! That woman is a saint.

If that were true then there would be no crime to speak of in states that are predominantly white.

'The states with the highest percentage of white or Caucasion residents are as follows:

Geographic distribution
  • Maine 95.5%
  • New Hampshire 95.0%
  • West Virginia 94.3%
  • Iowa 92.9%
  • Idaho 92.1%
  • Wyoming 91.6%
  • Minnesota 90.94%
  • North Dakota 90.9%

So just starting at the top with the state of Maine which is 95.5 percent white, I did a quick perusal of their inmate population. The count is presently at 8,817 who are under supervision of the courts or correction department however with the exception of less than 1,200 which includes Asians, African Americans, Native Americans, those or two or more races and those whose race is unknown, all the rest are white as you can see here:

Paint it however you may, as stated in previous post, blacks commit 54% of homicides, despite being only 12% of the population. They've been racking up a homicide rate 8 times higher than whites.

Making matters worse is that, in places where Democrats are in large numbers, and thus vote in liberal mayors and judges, blacks sometimes get away with their crimes, and are even falsely portrayed as the victim (like Rodney King, Eleanor Bumpurs, Tawana Brawley, Crystal Mangum, Lemrick Nelson, Damian Williams, Larry Davis, Michael Stewart, Edmund Perry, et al,) with cops and whites demonized.

Republicans run for those offices. Why do they keep losing if what they propose erases the problem?
Fear not Mr Question Mark. I will repair your empty, brainwashed head with what all normal intellect people know.

"Those offices" tend to be in big cities, which also are disproportionately populated by blacks and liberals
Aka "hellholes"

No charge for the tutoring. Now go read the book "Mugged" by Ann Coulter, and LEARN what your liberal OMISSION media has kept hidden from you.

The of the cities you talk about are majority white and are populated pretty equally relative to ideology. Republicans run for office and lose because what they proposed won't work. Then we have this:

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy

Chicago’s 2015 mayoral race was one of the most expensive in the nation’s history, with big donors playing an outsized role in financing both candidates’ campaigns. In fact, over 90 percent of the money raised by the two major candidates came from donors giving more than $1,000, and more than half (52%) came from donors outside of the city.[1] Both the Chicago mayoral and council elections are primarily financed by white, male donors who don’t reflect the racial and class diversity of the city’s residents. The experience in Chicago is emblematic of national elections, where a small cadre of white major donors—.01 percent—accounted for over 40 percent of all campaign contributions.[2] New research provides disturbing evidence that the financing of our elections by a small group of big donors has very real consequences in terms of the public policies that get enacted.[3] In fact, when the preferences of the donor class diverge with those of the average voter, it is the donor class’s preferences that win. But donors and voters don’t always agree. For example, while 34% of non-donors living in Chicago support the Bowles-Simpson austerity plan, 62% of Chicago donors do. The preferences of the white, male and rich donor class diverge strongly from ordinary Chicagoans but it’s their agenda that’s being implemented. The solution is a robust public financing system that empowers the more diverse small donor pool and brings more diverse voices to the political system.

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

You need to shut up, because you don't have the facts and just because other retarded whites join you doesn't change your lack of knowledge.
Dummy. All the blabbering you just did, skirted around what I said about those cites. That they are populated heavily with liberals.

You can pretend that I lack knowledge, but we all note that you're not exactly rushing in to take the 3 quizzes I've posted in this forum. Reason ?

Very simple. Because with all your mouthing off, you deny true facts, and you're really just another information-deprived liberal victim of liberal OMISSION media, who has no idea how much he doesn't know.

Wanna try one of my quizzes, Mr Question Mark ?:biggrin:

Last edited:
df96519e2af426b46fd75487f2003f1c--marcus-garvey-quotes-the-blow.jpg

f047ed22cdb585110912cd8e2c9584a3.jpg

CqzPq7GWEAEbKnm.png

quote-racism-is-so-universal-in-this-country-so-widespread-and-deepseated-that-it-is-invisible-shirley-chisholm-54-65-53.jpg

h-tubman.gif.png

quote-either-america-will-destroy-ignorance-or-ignorance-will-destroy-the-united-states-w-e-b-du-bois-40-38-20.jpg

It is in this tradition that we blacks who actually have balls and ovaries challenge continuing white racism.

Victimhood my ass!!

Geographic distribution
  • Maine 95.5%
  • New Hampshire 95.0%
  • West Virginia 94.3%
  • Iowa 92.9%
  • Idaho 92.1%
  • Wyoming 91.6%
  • Minnesota 90.94%
  • North Dakota 90.9%

Fear not Mr Question Mark. I will repair your empty, brainwashed head with what all normal intellect people know.

"Those offices" tend to be in big cities, which also are disproportionately populated by blacks and liberals
Aka "hellholes"

No charge for the tutoring. Now go read the book "Mugged" by Ann Coulter, and LEARN what your liberal OMISSION media has kept hidden from you.

The of the cities you talk about are majority white and are populated pretty equally relative to ideology. Republicans run for office and lose because what they proposed won't work. Then we have this:

Chicago’s 2015 mayoral race was one of the most expensive in the nation’s history, with big donors playing an outsized role in financing both candidates’ campaigns. In fact, over 90 percent of the money raised by the two major candidates came from donors giving more than $1,000, and more than half (52%) came from donors outside of the city.[1] Both the Chicago mayoral and council elections are primarily financed by white, male donors who don’t reflect the racial and class diversity of the city’s residents. The experience in Chicago is emblematic of national elections, where a small cadre of white major donors—.01 percent—accounted for over 40 percent of all campaign contributions.[2] New research provides disturbing evidence that the financing of our elections by a small group of big donors has very real consequences in terms of the public policies that get enacted.[3] In fact, when the preferences of the donor class diverge with those of the average voter, it is the donor class’s preferences that win. But donors and voters don’t always agree. For example, while 34% of non-donors living in Chicago support the Bowles-Simpson austerity plan, 62% of Chicago donors do. The preferences of the white, male and rich donor class diverge strongly from ordinary Chicagoans but it’s their agenda that’s being implemented. The solution is a robust public financing system that empowers the more diverse small donor pool and brings more diverse voices to the political system.

You need to shut up, because you don't have the facts and just because other retarded whites join you doesn't change your lack of knowledge.
Dummy. All the blabbering you just did, skirted around what I said about those cites. That they are populated overly like to

You can pretend that I lack knowledge, but we all note that :biggrin: not exactly rushing in to take the 3 quizzes I've posted in this forum. Reason ?

Very simple. Because with all your mouthing off, you deny true facts, and you're really just another information-deprived liberal victim of liberal OMISSION media, who has no idea how much he doesn't know.

Fuck your quiz. The only one denying facts is you.

Thurgood Marshall

View attachment 296627

If there is any discrimination against blacks, it is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the massive discrimination against whites of Affirmative Action. AA is, by far, the largest racial discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites), and has been for 58 years now.

In addition, whatever discrimination there is against blacks it is far more offset by AA, of which blacks are the beneficiaries, plus just the liberal bias that blacks enjoy, as noted in my previous posts ,,(with named examples,), as well as those listed in the Quiz for Liberals thread OP.

Wrong. You have nothing that supports your comment.

Oh, "nothing" but the US Dept of Justice, that's all.

Would somebody please help this poor soul ?

Thurgood Marshall

View attachment 296627

If there is any discrimination against blacks, it is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the massive discrimination against whites of Affirmative Action. AA is, by far, the largest racial discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites), and has been for 58 years now.

In addition, whatever discrimination there is against blacks it is far more offset by AA, of which blacks are the beneficiaries, plus just the liberal bias that blacks enjoy, as noted in my previous posts ,,(with named examples,), as well as those listed in the Quiz for Liberals thread OP.

Wrong. You have nothing that supports your comment.

Oh, "nothing" but the US Dept of Justice, that's all.

Would somebody please help this poor soul ?

The DOJ doesn't support your lunacy. Now stop trying to hijack this thread. Where are the fucking moderators? They can erase off topic trolling by blacks without a report but this shit gets to keep going.

Aka "hellholes"

Dummy. All the blabbering you just did, skirted around what I said about those cites. That they are populated overly like to

You can pretend that I lack knowledge, but we all note that :biggrin: not exactly rushing in to take the 3 quizzes I've posted in this forum. Reason ?

You'd rather fuck the quizzes than take them. You know they'd show what an ignoramus you are

Aka "hellholes"

You'd rather fuck the quizzes than take them. You know they'd show what an ignoramus you are

Off topic.

Forum List

Back