Zone1 Victimhood identified!

tenor.gif

Victimhood is white people complaining about the government. Republicans control the white victimhood market.

That's a pretty good picture of how about 60% of the Democrat party sees themselves. That leaves about 35% being just stupid and 5% being a part of the robber baron leadership..
Most Americans still support the Constitution and rule law.

Once in a while somebody hits the nail on the head with the victimhood scam process. This is probably the best one I've ever seen.

White men calling something a victimhood scam is funny. That's like the rapist telling the woman he raped that she consented to have sex with him.

White men calling something a victimhood scam is funny. That's like the rapist telling the woman he raped that she consented to have sex with him.
Dude ...that video is simply too accurate to argue with.

Victimhood is white people complaining about the government. Republicans control the white victimhood market.
Victimhood is black people saying they’re victims when they get admitted to prestigious universities and get promotions over better-qualified white people.

Blacks have been getting favored for two generations, and blacktivists like you still say you’re “oppressed.”

Victimhood is black people saying they’re victims when they get admitted to prestigious universities and get promotions over better-qualified white people.
And get elected POTUS even if they are half white and in the closet.

And get elected POTUS even if they are half white and in the closet.
If he were white, and it came out he belonged to a church where the pastor said “GD America,” that would have been the end of his candidacy.. But Obama played up his black half, and thus he was forgiven.

BTW, did you see where the black criminal set someone on fire? The judge gave him “black privilege” and sentenced him for only 10 years. Meanwhile, a white from 1/6 got 22 years.

If he were white, and it came out he belonged to a church where the pastor said “GD America,” that would have been the end of his candidacy.. But Obama played up his black half, and thus he was forgiven.

BTW, did you see where the black criminal set someone on fire? The judge gave him “black privilege” and sentenced him for only 10 years. Meanwhile, a white from 1/6 got 22 years.
Yeah the J6 prosecutions are 90 percent political....but I am going to give 10 percent stupid to anyone who went there and fell for the deep state set up.

Yeah the J6 prosecutions are 90 percent political....but I am going to give 10 percent stupid to anyone who went there and fell for the deep state set up.
I live 20 minutes away and stayed far away from there. Thank Gd.

Forum List

Back