Vicious black thugs beat old white man for voting for Trump

This is the kind of hatred,criminality,violence and stupidity that we see time and again out of the black community.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video...2236_dd27984626e2d817deba9bf5766bf1c0d5f70b1b

These are the kinds hillary supported and enabled....

Disgusting as hell....but I am not going to paint all black folks or even Hillary supporters with the same broad brush.....certainly does make the case for open carry though.

If it were your dumb ass that was being beaten I doubt you would be so quick to deflect....without the media incitement and hillary going around defending and making excuses for these animals this b.s. would not be happening.

Time to crack the whip and bring these thugs to heel.

This is the kind of hatred,criminality,violence and stupidity that we see time and again out of the black community.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video...2236_dd27984626e2d817deba9bf5766bf1c0d5f70b1b

Disgusting as hell....but I am not going to paint all black folks or even Hillary supporters with the same broad brush.....certainly does make the case for open carry though.

If it were your dumb ass that was being beaten I doubt you would be so quick to deflect....without the media incitement and hillary going around defending and making excuses for these animals this b.s. would not be happening.

Dude, I am neither "dumb" or "quick" to deflect any fucking thing. I am simply saying that I am not going to paint one segment of society with one brush based on the disgusting actions of a few. Did you know that there were NUMEROUS black Trump supporters that not only volunteered their time for him but also watched over polling stations and worked exit polls? I have seen whites beat on Trump supporters.....does that mean that all white people are thugs and criminals? Get over yourself. I usually like what you post and stand behind them but your attack on me was total bullshit.

Dude, I am neither "dumb" or "quick" to deflect any fucking thing. I am simply saying that I am not going to paint one segment of society with one brush based on the disgusting actions of a few. Did you know that there were NUMEROUS black Trump supporters that not only volunteered their time for him but also watched over polling stations and worked exit polls? I have seen whites beat on Trump supporters.....does that mean that all white people are thugs and criminals? Get over yourself. I usually like what you post and stand behind them but your attack on me was total bullshit.

O.K. sorry about that....perhaps I was to quick on the trigger.....I do think however the black community as a whole has to be called to account for the crimes and violence that we see time and again from young black males.............young black males though a small percentage of the total population comitt over half of all the violent crime in America.

Now too many will read this and not really understand the outrageous implications of what I just said about young black males....who compose only about 2 percent of the total population but comitt over half of all violent crimes in America....yet we tolerate this? Why in the hell do we tolerate this...part of the problem is so many running around saying crap like...but most negroes do not do this...which is irrelevant....the fact is and the important thing to understand is that so few(2 percent) are comitting over half of all violent crime...of course it is not the majority doing this...again... the outrageous fact is that so few of them are doing this...that is what escapes so many...saying only a few of them doing this is no excuse whatsoever...in fact it is an indictment not only of the black community but our society as a whole...that so few are allowed to comitt so much crime...does anyone get this?

Not all germans were nazis but look what happened there.

anyhow...i just shot to hell the relevance of the claim(liberal attempt to excuse negroes) aka there are only a handfull of thugs doing this crap...in a nutshell that is the most outrageous think regarding black crime....so few of them are doing so much violence...and again ...over half of all violent crime is comitted by young black males...who only compose approx. 2% of the total pop. Outrageous to the extreme.
Family secret: What the left won’t tell you about black crime

Last edited:

Attacking someone with multiple people is generally considered a lethal assault and justifies use of lethal force, hint, hint.

But be sure to check your local laws. Never can tell what stupid things liberals will do to the law.

Another story buried by the controlled media because it doesn't suit their agenda. Reverse the races and this is headline TV news for a week.

Obama and the AG and the Democratic Party have declared it open season on anybody in the streets, and hand their gangster vermin leadership plenty of money to commit atrocities with to boot. They're truly are scum, as is anybody who supports this sick shit with some blatantly lying narrative about it being something other than pure fascism and hate crimes.

O.K. sorry about that....perhaps I was to quick on the trigger.....I do think however the black community as a whole has to be called to account for the crimes and violence that we see time and again from young black males.............young black males though a small percentage of the total population comitt over half of all the violent crime in America.

Now too many will read this and not really understand the outrageous implications of what I just said about young black males....who compose only about 2 percent of the total population but comitt over half of all violent crimes in America....yet we tolerate this? Why in the hell do we tolerate this...part of the problem is so many running around saying crap like...but most negroes do not do this...which is irrelevant....the fact is and the important thing to understand is that so few(2 percent) are comitting over half of all violent crime...of course it is not the majority doing this...again... the outrageous fact is that so few of them are doing this...that is what escapes so many...saying only a few of them doing this is no excuse whatsoever...in fact it is an indictment not only of the black community but our society as a whole...that so few are allowed to comitt so much crime...does anyone get this?

Not all germans were nazis but look what happened there.

anyhow...i just shot to hell the relevance of the claim(liberal attempt to excuse negroes) aka there are only a handfull of thugs doing this crap...in a nutshell that is the most outrageous think regarding black crime....so few of them are doing so much violence...and again ...over half of all violent crime is comitted by young black males...who only compose approx. 2% of the total pop. Outrageous to the extreme.
Family secret: What the left won’t tell you about black crime

You're missing the fact that there is an entire array of infrastructure supporting and enabling that '2%' and aiding and abetting the vermin is the same as committing the crimes. As an example, our armies anywhere couldn't function without a massive civilian production and financial base, and in the military itself the actual numbers of combatants was pretty small relative to the behind the lines support. Same with these scum; they wouldn't exist without the support of politicians and the neighborhoods they operate in, and we now have a 'President' and his appointees and an entire major political Party along with the mainstream media actively promoting this violence openly and on national TV and satellite networks.

Forum List

Back