Vice Pres. Kamala Harris will travel to Memphis on Wednesday and attend the funeral of Tyre Nichols, her office announces

• Banned
Fn1B_2OXwAAkCuo

I think it is really sad that this innocent man was murdered by these thugs but this isn't a reason for the vice president to be at the funeral. There's dozens of mass shootings so far this year and thousands of innocent people that would also merit such. This is politics and doesn't give off a good image.

We don't need to be having anything to do with the BLM or the defund the police shit. It will reelect Trump or elect DeSantist. That would be really bad.

I don’t have a problem with her attending the funeral. If that’s ok with the family that’s cool with me. If it were my family member’s funeral, I would tell her thanks, but stay home.

I think it is really sad that this innocent man was murdered by these thugs but this isn't a reason for the vice president to be at the funeral. There's dozens of mass shootings so far this year and thousands of innocent people that would also merit such. This is politics and doesn't give off a good image.

We don't need to be having anything to do with the BLM or the defund the police shit. It will reelect Trump or elect DeSantist. That would be really bad.
Please spell it correctly. His name is DeSantis.

Forum List

Back