Vetting the national guard in Washington....aka the equivalence of hitler demanding loyalty oaths from his military.

I think we are going to see a lot of people quit the military now.

Patriotic parents, who usually support the military, will also be encouraging their son and daughters to not join.

Soon we will only have minority ghetto punks joining.

China Joe's handlers have destroyed the military that is generally beloved by the American people. He will be destroying many other things.

Not even to mention biden will let the V.A. Hospitals go to hell...I am seeing a change already....very sad.

I wonder how many of these liberals on here who are running down our troops ever did a single day of national service?

I am a veteran and I am ashamed of the way that the China Joe handlers are making the troops be instruments of an illegitimate Leftest takeover.

My Iraqi War veteran son feels the same way.

We both took an oath to defend the Constitution against domestic and foreign enemies and we are seeing those enemies take over the government.

Rep. Waltz: Cohen's Claims Guard Might Harm Biden 'Insulting'

Absolutely.......folks have no idea of just how bad this incoming biden regime will be....not even a lot of republicans.

Rep. Waltz: Cohen's Claims Guard Might Harm Biden 'Insulting' | Newsmax.com

The military is beloved by the American people and China Joe is destroying that trust.

Just one of many destructive things we will see from the bastard in the coming months.
Too funny! Trump treated the military like shit!
Now...you love them. How...predictable you are.

Generals to Trump...we like Presidents who win!
Nonsense! Are ALL lefties as ignorant as you seem to be???

Rep. Waltz: Cohen's Claims Guard Might Harm Biden 'Insulting'

Absolutely.......folks have no idea of just how bad this incoming biden regime will be....not even a lot of republicans.

Rep. Waltz: Cohen's Claims Guard Might Harm Biden 'Insulting' | Newsmax.com

The military is beloved by the American people and China Joe is destroying that trust.

Just one of many destructive things we will see from the bastard in the coming months.
Too funny! Trump treated the military like shit!
Now...you love them. How...predictable you are.

Generals to Trump...we like Presidents who win!
Nonsense! Are ALL lefties as ignorant as you seem to be???
Hard to say..not being a 'lefty'...I do know that people who resort to personal attacks have lost their argument.

Just because I detest Trump and his ilk...does not make me anything..except sane.

Folks...it has been pointed out to you many times....the leftwingers are taking steps to foist a totalitarian system of government on America.

What can we do? What is the best way to resist this democratic attack on the American way of Life?

The thread premise is a lie.

Patriotic parents, who usually support the military, will also be encouraging their son and daughters to not join.

China Joe's handlers have destroyed the military that is generally beloved by the American people. He will be destroying many other things.

Not even to mention biden will let the V.A. Hospitals go to hell...I am seeing a change already....very sad.

I wonder how many of these liberals on here who are running down our troops ever did a single day of national service?

I am a veteran and I am ashamed of the way that the China Joe handlers are making the troops be instruments of an illegitimate Leftest takeover.

We both took an oath to defend the Constitution againts domestic and foreign enemies and we are seeing those enemies take over the government.
I'm a combat veteran and you disgust me with your willingness to destroy our country in aid of a con man who lost.

Biden isn't in office. His team isn't in office. Any change you saw happened in "Trumps America"

Sorry dimwit but Trump has given up on America. He is outta here. The Swamp won and the American people people let the Leftest assholes illegitimately take over the government so he is letting us suffer the consequences of our cowardice.

Anwar Sadat should have vetted his guard for violent religious extremists a little better.

Everyone knows Trumpybear is the worlds greatest con man so.........
What does friggin egypt have to do with America or this discussion you are not only off topic but friggin ridiculous.
Vetting the national guard in Washington....aka the equivalence of hitler demanding loyalty oaths from his military.

In case you forgot:

President Mohammed Anwar Sadat, the Egyptian leader who sought to end three decades of Arab-Israeli warfare and to make Egypt a secure ally of the United States, was killed today by a hail of bullets fired by soldiers who attacked his reviewing stand during a military parade celebrating Egypt's bold crossing of the Suez Canal in 1973.

I bet Trumpybear is jealous as shit, as he wanted a big military showing. He loves a good parade.

You are attempting to disrupt this thread.

Just reacting to Flash and the picture he posted of his Furher.

We both took an oath to defend the Constitution againts domestic and foreign enemies and we are seeing those enemies take over the government.
I'm a combat veteran and you disgust me with your willingness to destroy our country in aid of a con man who lost.

You need to go back and look at the oath you claimed you took because it says clearly to defend the Consitution against dometic and foreign enemies and that is who have taken over the US government.

You have trouble with comprehension, don't you? You really didn't understand the oath you claim you took, do you?

In 2018 Trump was 59% favorable, by 2020 it was down to 38%
All those polls were during Trumps time, so it had nothing to do with Obama.
Oh ignorant one the polls have been wrong since the time of obama....as you should recall they had hillary winning. The polls at least most of them are a joke now....you are clueless.

Even if a miscalibrated altimeter may say you're higher or lower than you actually are. But it still accurately reflects how far up or down you go. And Trump went down 21% points with the military.

You need to go back and look at the oath you claimed you took because it says clearly to defend the Consitution against dometic and foreign enemies and that is who have taken over the US government.

You have trouble with comprehension, don't you? You really didn't understand the oath you claim you took, do you?
I do....I believe you and your ilk are those domestic enemies...so there it is.

Comprehend that..if you are able.

Biden isn't in office. His team isn't in office. Any change you saw happened in "Trumps America"

Sorry dimwit but Trump has given up on America. He is outta here. The Swamp won and the American people people let the Leftest assholes illegitimately take over the government so he is letting us suffer the consequences of our cowardice.

I think you got it right. Trump has given up on America.

Trump is not out to make America great, or keep America great. Trump has given up on America, and is letting the place go to hell.

That's Trumps America.

Anwar Sadat should have vetted his guard for violent religious extremists a little better.

Everyone knows Trumpybear is the worlds greatest con man so.........

What does friggin egypt have to do with America or this discussion you are not only off topic but friggin ridiculous.

His assassination was an inside job. by a nutter extremist. You know like most of the nut jobs who invaded the Capitol building.

The protestors were un-armed thus your narrative holds no water.

Not even to mention you supported the rioting, looting, burning and violent attacks on completely innocent people....can anyone say HYPOCRITE?

Joe Biden wasn't a target on the 6th. There were plenty of weapons used by the mob to shut down the vote count. It's all on video.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

– the United States military – has chosen sides.

Another lie. The military support the Constitution.
They are supposed to support the Constitution, not a party or person. This is a pivotal moment, though, in the military's history when it is apparent that they are being assigned or removed from a detail based on their political opinions. It's a bad, bad precedent to set.

The dangerous precedent was one branch of our Government sending an enraged mob to the Capitol to stop another branch of our government from the Constitutional function/duty that the Joint Session of Congress was carrying out. If this reaction to that violence looks bad, blame it on Trump's violent opposition to the lawful transfer of power.
That has nothing to do with the way the military is being politicized.

It has come to light that some of the people who took over the US Capitol, were ex-military and police.

Capitol Rioters Included Highly Trained Ex-Military And Cops ...
www.wbur.org › news › capitol-riot-military-police

... in the military, posted a Facebook video about traveling from his Ohio home to the ... Two police officers from a small Virginia town, both of them former ...

You don't want people disloyal to the constitution, carrying firearms within range of the new president.

They are supposed to support the Constitution, not a party or person. This is a pivotal moment, though, in the military's history when it is apparent that they are being assigned or removed from a detail based on their political opinions. It's a bad, bad precedent to set.

The dangerous precedent was one branch of our Government sending an enraged mob to the Capitol to stop another branch of our government from the Constitutional function/duty that the Joint Session of Congress was carrying out. If this reaction to that violence looks bad, blame it on Trump's violent opposition to the lawful transfer of power.

Vetting them to determine if they have ties to the insurgent groups that attacked Congress during the EC vote count is a prudent idea and is nothing like a swearing a loyalty oath to a dictator. That is something that the outgoing President demanded from those around him. Good old Joe, not so much.

China Joe is scared shitless now.

He is afraid of the Trump voters.

He's afraid of the Patriotic troops.

He cannot or should not trust his own party. The truth is that the reaper will come from his own party and he knows it.

He has to have reached pure paranoia by now.

That makes him a dangerous deranged sonofabitch, doesn't it?

China Joe never thought he was going to win but the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department managed to pull of the unverified mail in ballot scam so there he is. In a job way over his head where everybody wants him gone, including his own handlers.

The only protection he has is from China and the Useful Idiot NG troops that decided to go against their oath to protect the Constitution from domestic and foreign enemies.

It has come to light that some of the people who took over the US Capitol, were ex-military and police.

Capitol Rioters Included Highly Trained Ex-Military And Cops ...
www.wbur.org › news › capitol-riot-military-police

... in the military, posted a Facebook video about traveling from his Ohio home to the ... Two police officers from a small Virginia town, both of them former ...

You don't want people disloyal to the constitution, carrying firearms within range of the new president.
Irrelevant given that the CURRENT guard is sworn to protect the Constitution and do their duty first, before secondary loyalties. If you no longer trust that they can do that, you've lost confidence in your armed forces and America becomes something completely different, and not good. IOW, down that road lies personnel being punished or rejected for promotion due to political opinions, not job performance. Bad, very bad. Consider the situation of a Guard member who is denied the post at the inauguration because he posted once on FB that he appreciates what TRUMP! did for the armed forces but has done NOTHING wrong at all. Think he's going to have positive career advancement in Quid Pro's military?

Vetting them to determine if they have ties to the insurgent groups that attacked Congress during the EC vote count is a prudent idea and is nothing like a swearing a loyalty oath to a dictator. That is something that the outgoing President demanded from those around him. Good old Joe, not so much.
If you can't trust the military who is sworn and trained to honor the Constitution, you've started the split into warring camps, neither able to work with the other and subject to whoever can lead them. You've lost a united military. How do you think service men and women are going to be treated by their fellow soldiers when it comes to light they are being punished for having the wrong political opinions? Do their fellow soldiers rally behind them in defiance of Quid Pro or do we start weeding out the undesirables with each new administration?

Folks...it has been pointed out to you many times....the leftwingers are taking steps to foist a totalitarian system of government on America.

What can we do? What is the best way to resist this democratic attack on the American way of Life?

That would be the expected interpretation from any of you RWNJs.

However, the fact is, veterans and off duty police officers participated in the deadly clown show their weasel-in-chief orchestrated intending it to be a coup. Sadly, this makes members of the National Guard, or any branch of the service, suspect of being prepared to violate their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The weasel-in-chief violated his when he incited the insurrection. So, it's proven the oath taken by some is meaningless to them. So, why not protect certain National Guard personnel from themselves, and remove them from a situation of temptation?

Many are young fathers, and joining in the treason committed by their weasel-in-chief would be a mistake that could destroy their families, and be regretted by them for the rest of their lives.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

You're an example of the danger to this country.

Forum List

Back