Veterans suicide prevention bill makes its way through Congress

The Improve Well-Being for Veterans Act would allocate money to organizations and services outside the VA to assist veterans with mental health concerns and potentially link them to federal programs later.
Suicide prevention bill that expands care beyond the VA is expected to move forward

So is this like a voucher to allow people to go to non-VA care centers? I approve of this. VA centers are garbage, like all government run things are garbage.

The Irony is, didn't GWB want to have this freedom of choice when he was in office? I thought I remember him trying to push this 20 years ago.

The Improve Well-Being for Veterans Act would allocate money to organizations and services outside the VA to assist veterans with mental health concerns and potentially link them to federal programs later.
Suicide prevention bill that expands care beyond the VA is expected to move forward

A House bill, I heard there were 275 of them sitting on the grim reapers desk.
WASHINGTON — A House bill to combat veteran suicide by aiming to give federal funds to programs outside the Department of Veterans Affairs is expected to move forward despite some concerns on how to fully implement the plan.

Did any republicans vote on it??

Yeah more like a way to track their asses so they can't have any rights left by the time these mother fkrs are done with them ....... just wait they will have it for cops too and start weeding everybody out of it using their stupid ass AI robot chit.
Some places are already using robots to replace workers but most with a brain know this. lol

Forum List

Back