vermont governors endorse hillary:

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it's true. Peter Shumlin, in New Hampshire...

Howard Dean to campaign for Hillary Clinton

Clinton warns GOP against shutdown over Planned Parenthood

Two of Vermont’s most prominent Democrats will campaign for Hillary Clinton this week, sending a clear message to fellow Vermonter Bernie Sanders as he gains on Clinton in the race for the Democratic nomination but struggles to win support from Democratic leaders.

Gov. Peter Shumlin will appear with Clinton in New Hampshire Thursday at an event on opiate addiction, though it’s not his first time campaigning for Clinton since endorsing her in May. The bigger prize for the Democratic front-runner will come Saturday, when former Gov. Howard Dean will speak on Clinton’s behalf to 3,000 Massachusetts Democrats at the state party’s annual convention in Springfield.

Hold on, stop the presses. A Communist/Progressive dipshit is gonna support a fellow Communist/Progressive dipshit? Well that's just unbelievable. Seriously, who cares? Supporting a corrupt asshole is nothing to boast about.

Sanders has never been a Democrat. He was a member of the Vermont Progressive Party, so it's not shocking that high profile Democrats from his state wouldn't pledge their support for him.

• Banned
Hold on, stop the presses. A Communist/Progressive dipshit is gonna support a fellow Communist/Progressive dipshit? Well that's just unbelievable. Seriously, who cares? Supporting a corrupt asshole is nothing to boast about.
i know, it's not even the big story here in vermont. what can i say ?? and who the hell knows what new hampshire is all about. maybe starkey can explain it.

i know, it's not even the big story here in vermont. what can i say ??

Yeah, boasting about supporting a corrupt asshole like Clinton is just plain shameful and pathetic.

The reason they're not behind Bernie, is because he would actually go after rich people's money.

The democrooks only want other rich people's money. They don't want to have to contribute.

Forum List

Back