Verizon Axes Pillow Guy For Spamming

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
And he whines. So typical of that guy.
Somebody help that whiner.

"During a broadcast on FrankSpeech.com, Lindell explained why viewers were no longer receiving text messages from him."

"If you haven't been getting text marketing or any texts from FrankSpeech and you're wondering why that you've been taken off a list," Lindell said, "No, it's just because Verizon has stopped us from doing our text marketing. Just another big platform that went -- I don't know -- that went south on us, that went left on us. They left us."

"During a broadcast on FrankSpeech.com, Lindell explained why viewers were no longer receiving text messages from him."

"If you haven't been getting text marketing or any texts from FrankSpeech and you're wondering why that you've been taken off a list," Lindell said, "No, it's just because Verizon has stopped us from doing our text marketing. Just another big platform that went -- I don't know -- that went south on us, that went left on us. They left us."

So why isn't he using the amazing new Trump social media platform?

Oh, goody! I love hearing you vapid losers whine about Mike Lindell! Every time one of you starts another thread about him, I go to his website and spend about $500 on pillows, linens, bathrobes and slippers to donate to local Veterans' support organizations. The reps from the company love hearing about this when I phone my orders.

Thank you! Mike Lindell thanks you. Most importantly, a few happy Vets thank you for making their lives much more comfortable. They love getting the MyPillow merchandise!

What a patriotic thing for y'all to do!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Oh, goody! I love hearing you vapid losers whine about Mike Lindell! Every time one of you starts another thread about him, I go to his website and spend about $500 on pillows, linens, bathrobes and slippers to donate to local Veterans' support organizations. The reps from the company love hearing about this when I phone my orders.

Thank you! Mike Lindell thanks you. Most importantly, a few happy Vets thank you for making their lives much more comfortable. They love getting the MyPillow merchandise!

???

Shut up and go buy more pillows to bite.

Holy Fucking Moly!

Verizon gone Fascist

Verizon has no business reading what is in anyone's text messages in the first place. Looks like Mike was right again.

1625692886227.png
1633570950292.jpeg

1621446150602.png
16313348.jpg

Forum List

Back