Veritas dropping something 1/9 @ 8pm Eastern

I am maybe the most cautiously non-reationary member of this board.
Perception...

Screenshot_20220109-215721.png

Reality...

Screenshot_20220109-215426.png

Stop it...Fauci collarborated with our enemies the Communist Chinese to develop a biological weapon that has killed millions of people---

Clearly ---crimes against humanity and treason have been demonstrated.

I also want to see his head pop off.
Honest people know that Fauci is DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of how many Americans now? 800,000?

Seriously?

Is this the part where I show you how O’Keefe faked the video and you just deny everything?
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Earlier, I assumed you were prattling the BIG LIE that Veritas doctored the videos of their Planned Parenthood sting. They did not. They simply edited out the small talk and the like around specific questions and answers.

OK, so I went looking over the web for this promised bombshell that was supposed to happen yesterday at 8pm. . . nothing.

Acorn lost their defamation lawsuit, so as usual, you are lying.

0Keefe faked his video

He was never dressed as a pimp while meeting with Acorn
He deleted the parts where Acorn questioned what he was doing and that Acorn had reported him

See?

Here is your problem.

I disagree with you, or anyone disagrees with your perceived reality? And? They are automatically a part of "Trump World," now, aren't they? Thus, you need not have a critical discussion anymore, you just have dismissed and slandered them and created an Untermensch, and they are no longer in need of serious consideration in your reality.

How can I even have a discussion with that? You construct straw-men and knock them down, that is a substitution for real debate.

Here, here is a list of, as you say, items I predicted were going to come of this bio-security paradigm, i.e. "the war on disease," which, I have been saying, is NOT about a virus, but is about global capitalism's profit and market shares, and global government political control. And? This is something you have been consistently been in denial of.
5zahp1.jpg

These are things I claimed, which you called folks like me, "conspiracy theorists," and which got folks banned from twitter and FB for saying, which? Are now acknowledged truths.

If you don't understand what it is really all about, and are still in denial? I don't know what to do with you. Other than to say, the billionaire corporate media you are believing in, and the government bureaucrats you are listening to? Have you in a state of mass psychosis.

So many of the things that they tell you? Are directly contradicted, usually? By THEMSELVES, in their own media. How you can still believe them? That is completely beyond me.

MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS​

It took you this long to figure this out?!

Forum List

Back