Venezuela blames blackout on US sabotage

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro accused the US of waging an “electricity war” against the country, as Caracas and other cities were plunged into darkness Thursday night. The government says the incident is likely sabotage.
Venezuela Blames Blackout on US Sabotage
-----------------------------------

Yep, but oh the dems want you to believe everything is just fine down there.

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro accused the US of waging an “electricity war” against the country, as Caracas and other cities were plunged into darkness Thursday night. The government says the incident is likely sabotage.

If they have a problem it sure was not the US messing around with their systems. We have enough problems here to deal with and I don't think they are on our "To Do List". They should as Germany for help there are enough hidding in the brush.

Link?

• Banned

Link?

LOL u r such a dork

That's a link, is it?

• Banned

Link?

LOL u r such a dork

That's a link, is it?

foodandwine.com

how about this for a link hehehe

Link?

LOL u r such a dork

That's a link, is it?

foodandwine.com

how about this for a link hehehe

Very good. So you admit your OP is full of sausage.

Link?

LOL u r such a dork

That's a link, is it?

Better snowflake?

As Blackout Plunges Venezuela in Darkness, Maduro Blames the U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Link?

LOL u r such a dork

That's a link, is it?

Better snowflake?

Not a link for THAT, idiot. :eusa_doh:

That story was already linked in the OP.

DUH.

It was the OP's ass-ertion, hence her burden of proof. Give your white steed some water.

Last edited:
So who here thinks maybe we did have something to do with it? Just for shits and giggles?

So who here thinks maybe we did have something to do with it? Just for shits and giggles?

I didn't read the article but I wouldn't at all put it past us given our history.

Perhaps Rump "tapppppppppppppped their wires". He certainly has the capacitance. I'm almost positive. His way of putin up resistance -- as usual pitting two poles against each other to transform the current government and short-circuit its flow.

Let's just say it wouldn't be ............ shocking.

Last edited:

Link?

LOL u r such a dork

That's a link, is it?

Better snowflake?

DUH.

It was the OP's ass-ertion, hence her burden of proof. Give your white steed some water.

Wait,so you're all of a sudden okay with infowars?
What other link could you be referring to considering the topic?
It's okay to admit you're afraid to use the google and find that it's common knowledge.

DUH.

It's okay to admit you're afraid to use the google and find that it's common knowledge.

Once again for you slow readers --- I didn't even read the OP's link --- I just saw that there is one.

Funny how you want to claim stupidity about what the demanded link was for, and yet you deliberately cut it out of this quote.

Busted.

And by the way I'd also like some clarification from the OP on what "down there" refers to.

I didn't read the article but I wouldn't at all put it past us given our history.

Perhaps Rump "tapppppppppppppped their wires".
I'm probably a very bad person, but I'm not sure it's a bad thing if we are fooling around down there. Look at the short list of countries supporting Maduro: Russia, China, Turkey and Iran (that's from the OP's link). These are not folks we want nosing around in South America. If we're doing a bit of meddling down there, I'm more relieved than alarmed. I'm sure that's not right of me.

Perhaps Rump "tapppppppppppppped their wires".
I'm probably a very bad person, but I'm not sure it's a bad thing if we are fooling around down there. Look at the short list of countries supporting Maduro: Russia, China, Turkey and Iran (that's from the OP's link). These are not folks we want nosing around in South America. If we're doing a bit of meddling down there, I'm more relieved than alarmed. I'm sure that's not right of me.

I have to say you're correct, it's not. :D

We've been meddling in Latin America for well over a century. Crashing somebody's electrical grid would be tiny-small potatoes compared to some of the other shenanigans we've pulled.

And the other consideration is "that's from the OP's link". Alex John Brinkley Jones. :cuckoo:

DUH.

Once again for you slow readers --- I didn't even read the OP's link --- I just saw that there is one.

Funny how you want to claim stupidity about what the demanded link was for, and yet you deliberately cut it out of this quote.

Busted.

And by the way I'd also like some clarification from the OP on what "down there" refers to.

efbe8116d09d775c9f5c3026377fb6fd.jpg

I guess anything is possible but with Maduro's propensity to fuck over his own people.....
My question would be? Did Maduro lose power or just the serfs?
Maduro will no doubt blame the next earthquake on us, as well. It is also perfectly possible that they had some sort of mechanical failure and to avoid embarrassment, Maduro had the electric company say it was sabotage. He sure wouldn't want to take responsibility for it--might make him look incompetent. lol

Forum List

Back