Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
In my time here it never rains
This July and right now it’s been raining all the time
Right now it’s a compete downfall

Very odd

It has been raining in Southern California starting with a downpour last night. I have never seen this in July.

In my time here it never rains
This July and right now it’s been raining all the time
Right now it’s a compete downfall

Very odd
Should be welcome relief from the heat.

Actually I was in Vegas a couple of times a few weeks ago. Checking out the area, mostly. Not to spend money.

I have had many business interests in Las Vegas and gone back and forth many times. Las Vegas has had a rainy season that coincided with ours during the winter months. This is the first I have ever heard of a monsoon season in Nevads.

I have had many business interests in Las Vegas and gone back and forth many times. Las Vegas has had a rainy season that coincided with ours during the winter months. This is the first I have ever heard of a monsoon season in Nevads.
you dont pay attention then....i have been here 7 years and every June thats what the weather people call it....outside of last night it has been pretty light....

It’s raining cats and dogs
Flash floods come without warning.
The desert is dry and the ground sheds the water in floods rather than allowing it to soak in.

Hiking and camping out in that desert area is dangerous. To find a little hollow or depression or slightly cooler place with some shade to rest in the mid-afternoon is to risk your life and limb.

You can fall asleep and awake to rapidly rising water, thunder and lightning. You'll be climbing straight up the walls of a ravine to save your life.

A few countries have been doing some cloud seeding lately.

Not sure whether it effects the rest of the jet stream or not.

Forum List

Back