Var, France: A woman injures people with a cutter shouting "Allah akbar" in a supermarket Leclerc

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
What is becoming more and more common in France attacks in supermarkets which is not to reassure the population.

Var-une-femme-blesse-deux-personnes-au-cutter-en-criant-Allah-akbar.jpg

A customer and an employee of a supermarket Leclerc located in La Seyne-sur-Mer, in the Var, were wounded by a woman who shouted "Allah akbar" Sunday morning.
A woman was taken into custody Sunday at La Seyne-sur-Mer, in the Var, after wounded two people at the cutter at the checkout of a supermarket Leclerc shouting "Allah akbar", said the prosecutor of the Republic of Toulon.
"A person with proven psychiatric disorders". A client was attacked by this woman, who wounded her on the thorax with a cutter, and was hospitalized, said prosecutor Bernard Marchal, confirming a Nice-Matin information. A cashier was also injured slightly. The attack took place around 10:30. "It is apparently the isolated fact of a person with proven psychiatric disorders," commented Bernard Marchal, "however it does not exclude that it is radicalized." The perpetrator of the attack, who is not known to the police, was taken into custody, and the antenna of the judicial police of Toulon is seized of the investigation.
A search in progress. "There is a presumption of an assassination attempt, and an apology for a crime with a terrorist connotation," the prosecutor said. A search of the woman's home was underway Sunday afternoon, including to assess whether "it has or not links with Daesh," according to the prosecutor. "We do not know yet if these facts are terrorists but they are in any case terrorizing, because this man who had not asked anything was attacked at the checkout of a supermarket," said the prosecutor.

Var : une femme blesse deux personnes au cutter en criant "Allah akbar"

It seems from recent news stories and other postings here by our European friends that indeed some countries in Europe are beginning to come to their senses regarding the muslim plague. We can only hope France awakens sooner than later.

Last edited:
It seems from recent news stories and other postings here by our European friends that indeed some countries in Europe are beginning to come to their senses regarding the muslim plague. We can only France awakens sooner than later.
I hope things will change Mike because during this time people are attacked everywhere in Europe.
Now it's true that even when going shopping we have to be wary of looking around.
And we are not armed then mistrust because it has become fashionable if I can say and the media in addition trivializes acts of terrorist

If one were to point out that this is not a big deal, it is certain that the comment would be interpreted as trying to defend 'terrorists'. If one said anything more than "this is not a big deal", one would be interpreted as attacking Islam.
On average, then, this is a proverbial "nothing burger", un fait divers.
This is not a sign that Daesh is taking over anything.

"It is apparently the isolated fact of a person with proven psychiatric disorders, however it does not exclude that it is radicalized."

i-dont-want-xcxv4h.jpg

If one were to point out that this is not a big deal, it is certain that the comment would be interpreted as trying to defend 'terrorists'. If one said anything more than "this is not a big deal", one would be interpreted as attacking Islam.
It's not a big deal to muslim apologists and terrorist supporters, but to the people who live under this daily threat it is a huge deal.

Is it that you said people must live in terror? accept what's going on? to say that it will not happen to us, it happens to others?
Do you think it was like that before? you know that it is no.

"It is apparently the isolated fact of a person with proven psychiatric disorders, however it does not exclude that it is radicalized."

i-dont-want-xcxv4h.jpg
Yes, it's like that they do not say things they turn around the pot a lot of difference in the comments since November 13, 2015

Is it that you said people must live in terror? accept what's going on? to say that it will not happen to us, it happens to others?

To the lunatic leftists, terrorism is just "part and parcel of living in the city."

To the lunatic leftists, terrorism is just "part and parcel of living in the city."
It's true, an acquaintance of mine makes me piss off when it's time to talk about terrorism for her we see she does not care about the victims but to defend the Muslims she is always ready to fight with me.
What exactly is the problem with this people?

So France has always had muslims stabbing people in the supermarket?

It's true, an acquaintance of mine makes me piss off when it's time to talk about terrorism for her we see she does not care about the victims but to defend the Muslims she is always ready to fight with me.
They are part of the problem.

What steps are being suggested to halt all aggression with box cutters?
Does this person have a history of mental problems or not?
Does this seem to be an organized terrorist effort?
Should we ban Sunday shopping?
Can we get excited by even smaller random events?
Of course, all terrorism should be dealt with as energetically as possible. All terrorist networks should be uprooted thoroughly.
If this minor incident can be shown to count in such a way, then so be it. For now, one nutty woman with a box cutter hardly makes a terror campaign.

Of course, all terrorism should be dealt with as energetically as possible. All terrorist networks should be uprooted thoroughly.
If this minor incident can be shown to count in such a way, then so be it. For now, one nutty woman with a box cutter hardly makes a terror campaign.
Yet you conveniently exclude the fact of the womans comments at the time of the attack. One must ask why that is? One may conclude that perhaps you are a terrorist apologist who tries to downplay such acts of terrorism.

They are part of the problem.
Me, there is something that makes me unable to support a person, it is precisely this shitty attitude of sweeping away the victims of terrorists.
There are free crimes as they say and terrorism is one of them.
And I told this person that I know and if it would happen to your mother how would you react? she acts immediately as if it were not possible, which comes to say that she is not concience what happens

Anyone can willingly misread what my posts here have said. Anyone can over-react to any incident.
My posts have made no apologies for anything. They have only been observations concerning rational reaction to a minor event. No flaming airplanes have plunged to the ground killing hundreds. One nut who may have been way too zealous about her admittedly misguided religion slightly injured two unfortunate individuals. This is regrettable. If it could have been avoided, that would have been good. Avoiding it was not possible even with the most Draconian measures. What do you excessively excited posters propose?

Well, you're minimizing that? she yelled Allah akbar in a supermarket on a Sunday it's nice for the customers.
And since when is it normal to go shopping and risk being killed?

Is it that you understand English? Is it that you have an agenda that forces you to interject falsehood into the slightest objective comment?

Well, you're minimizing that? she yelled Allah akbar in a supermarket on a Sunday it's nice for the customers.
And since when is it normal to go shopping and risk being killed?
My comments minimize nothing.
Your, and other, comments enormously exaggerate the incident. In a nation of some 63,000,000, how many people were attacked by someone for a crazy reason? This is one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back