Vapid must be a job requirement

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
it MUST

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XByo8uZtRD4]Fox Anchor Attacks Reza Aslan: Muslim Writing Book About Jesus Like 'Democrat Writing About Reagan' - YouTube[/ame]

Why would a scholar of world religion write a book about...a world religion? Pshhht.

The dumb, it hurts

or why?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA-PdP4k4Xw]Bonanza Theme Song By Lorne Greene - YouTube[/ame]

Before anybody starts:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYluVdT50Ro]Reza Aslan Tells Piers Morgan He Was 'Embarrassed' During Painfully Awkward Fox Interview - YouTube[/ame]

How cool, Stewart weighs in

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YUtVNT34w]Fox News Worst Interview Defense Misses Fact/Value Distinction? - YouTube[/ame]

Why would a muslem scholar write a book about Jesus Christ? I doubt if it would be flattering to Christianity. The real question is why the radical left spends so much time worrying about Fox.

Why would a muslem scholar write a book about Jesus Christ? I doubt if it would be flattering to Christianity. The real question is why the radical left spends so much time worrying about Fox.

Why would his religion even be notable? Do we qualify the work of Christian historians because of their personal religion? Do you sit and pick your nose wondering why a Christian would write a book about Mohammed?

See how that works?

Why wouldn't he? Would you ask the same question if a Christian wrote a book about Moses?

Do Not Edit Quotes. -Intense

Last edited by a moderator:
You want vapid, tune in to anything on MSNBC. The punch-line is they really believe they are smarter than the rest of the room. Now THAT'S funny shit, right there.

And having just watched the interview, Lauren Green who had always previously struck me as above the fray, makes it clear she is pandering to who FOX thinks supports them, that being brainless evangelical christians. And that may be correct. She did not read the book but was given quotes by others to use as fodder, and she really came off like a right wing Rachel Maddow, large on hubris and short in substance.

FOX sucks to be sure, but no worse than any other network and nowhere near as bad as MSNBC. The state of American Media is deplorable.

And a bonus question:

Does she have any idea that her name is funny?

What's her name?

(seriously, I don't know who she is)

And yes, she was a putz. She certainly should have done a bit of research on her guest before the interview. I only got about 3 mins in ... that was enough. Yeeesh.

You leftist tools, using John Stewart and Piers Morgan to support your contentions that FOX is a joke, really only makes you look like imbecilic troglodytes. Please.

You want vapid, tune in to anything on MSNBC. The punch-line is they really believe they are smarter than the rest of the room. Now THAT'S funny shit, right there.

Deflection (red herring) -- meet Tu Quoque. A symbiotic relationship.

You leftist tools, using John Stewart and Piers Morgan to support your contentions that FOX is a joke, really only makes you look like imbecilic troglodytes. Please.

Jon (note spelling) Stewart and Piers Morgan aren't needed to figure that out; the clip already posted directly from Fox Noise is more than adequate.

Actually you just said that yourself in your last post. Vacillate much? :bye1:

Jon (note spelling) Stewart and Piers Morgan aren't needed to figure that out; the clip already posted directly from Fox Noise is more than adequate.

I said FOX sucks, along with the rest of the media, which means using other shit to decry shit is fucking retarded. And if we're going to worry about Stewart's name properly spelled, it's Jonathan Leibowitz.

I said FOX sucks, along with the rest of the media, which means using other shit to decry shit is fucking retarded. And if we're going to worry about Stewart's name properly spelled, it's Jonathan Leibowitz.

Not the stage name. Neither one is "John" FWIW.

If "using other shit to decry shit is fucking retarded" (not sure I've ever heard it phrased more eloquently), then why do you keep trying to deflect this topic to MSNBC? They didn't blow the interview.

And a bonus question:

Does she have any idea that her name is funny?

What's her name?

(seriously, I don't know who she is)

And yes, she was a putz. She certainly should have done a bit of research on her guest before the interview. I only got about 3 mins in ... that was enough. Yeeesh.

Lauren Green

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kA-PdP4k4Xw]Bonanza Theme Song By Lorne Greene - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back