Van Jones: "This was a whitelash!"

I agree with all the posts in this thread, but the Trump never did discourage the white power movement from rallying to his banner.

All of us know this. He needed every last vote he could get to over come the brainwashed SJW and brainless youth conditioned by foundation supported universities. The ones who actually believe the shit they see on MSNBC and read on shit sites like MotherJones and DailyKos.

We know he doesn't believe the ignorance of places like DailyStormer or the Altright publications, but he used them to get elected. This is the reason he could never take on a minority candidate for VP, which certainly would have helped him with minorities. . . it would have alienated his racist and supremacist voting demographic. There are quite a few of them on this forum, we know who they are. It was probably a strategic move on who his campaign thought he could mobilize more of. He was trying to have his cake and eat it too.

Essentially, he did what the Hillary campaign was only talking about, i.e., "Stronger Together," he united both minorities and skin heads. :lmao:
So Trump needed to refuse any skin head votes?

I agree with all the posts in this thread, but the Trump never did discourage the white power movement from rallying to his banner.

All of us know this. He needed every last vote he could get to over come the brainwashed SJW and brainless youth conditioned by foundation supported universities. The ones who actually believe the shit they see on MSNBC and read on shit sites like MotherJones and DailyKos.

We know he doesn't believe the ignorance of places like DailyStormer or the Altright publications, but he used them to get elected. This is the reason he could never take on a minority candidate for VP, which certainly would have helped him with minorities. . . it would have alienated his racist and supremacist voting demographic. There are quite a few of them on this forum, we know who they are. It was probably a strategic move on who his campaign thought he could mobilize more of. He was trying to have his cake and eat it too.

Essentially, he did what the Hillary campaign was only talking about, i.e., "Stronger Together," he united both minorities and skin heads. :lmao:
So Trump needed to refuse any skin head votes?

No, obviously not, he won didn't he?

But the point here, is he obviously doesn't agree with the alt. right, or white supremacy. He repudiated David Duke and the KKK.

But you had to watch how he did it, he did it very tactfully, and he did it gingerly. He didn't want to alienate them. Clearly he was courting their vote, while not endorsing their philosophy.

If you know his history, he quite clearly believes in the reverse. As long as it doesn't hurt the economic prospects of those who develop free market businesses, then he is for the philosophy laid down in the declaration of independence. The philosophy, that, "all men are created equal," is not necessarily one that is embraced by all groups that supported Trump.

I also believe he thinks it is the right of every middle class person, or upper middle class person to live in a safe clean neighbor hood, with high property values, not destroyed by subsidized government housing. Yes, I'm sure he can be bigoted, but I am also sure it is probably more to do with economics than race or ethnicity. It also probably has to do with breeding, image and how a person looks and carries themselves. He is a bit of an Alpha wanna be, even if he might be an alpha minus or a beta plus? :badgrin:

just watched a black guy next to Jones say he wants Trump to fail and he does not support Trump- Yet Rush was lambasted 24/7 when he said similar.
I remember that.

And when the right didn't oppose him, it fractured. Big time.

One could almost say, with out Obama and the ACA dividing the Republican party, bring the rise to power of the Tea Party, Trump might not have had the success he enjoyed. The insurgent anti-establishment right politics would never have coalesced around him.

Bah, empty speculation.

There never would have been a Trump w/o an Obama. Events in history don't happen in a vacuum.

The only reason Trump won is because he was an "outsider," like Obama claimed to be. . . but then, when the mask was pulled off, and people found out the truth that the media hid until it was too late, it was found he was as connected and corrupt as the rest of the establishment.

W/O Obama, there would have been no Trump. W/O Bush, there would have been no Trump. W/O the Clinton's there could have been no Trump.

This is the King, Queen and Jack that necessitated a Trump card for the American public. :lmao:

Gotta love silly puns, just gotta love it.

Forum List

Back