Vaccine Regrets

So, was he a friend of a relative of yours?

Was he coerced into the decision that he made? If so, how? By whom?

Why are your knickers is a knot over a decision that some random guy made which is, essentially, none of your business?
So no one on this board should comment on anything that doesn’t DIRECTLY touch them??

Board’s gonna be pretty empty huh?

Once you get the virus it's too late as this guy found out

Be smart people
Obesity is rampant in the US, especially in the black community. If you were truly worried about deaths, you would be preaching about excercise and diet, but you are only talking about this vaccine shit because of your politics.

Obesity is rampant in the US, especially in the black community. If you were truly worried about deaths, you would be preaching about excercise and diet, but you are only talking about this vaccine shit because of your politics.
It's a little later for exercise and diet to save ya.

This guy by the way was white and not obese.

Its too late for a 30 year overweight person to lose weight and not die 20 years too early? Your politics are clouding your judgement.

I'm sure every fat person says they'd wish they'd taken better care of themselves. Smokers with no larynx wish they hadn't smoked. your article is stupid. BTW, still no evidence the vaccine does anything.

So no one on this board should comment on anything that doesn’t DIRECTLY touch them??

Board’s gonna be pretty empty huh?
Your kind will grab and hold on to a total stranger's tragedy because you believe it bolsters your side of an argument. It's a pretty damned cheap way to behave. You can't possibly give a shit about that man's death except for the political capital it gives you. Despicable.

Makes me wonder if I didnt have it a while back.
I've had most of the symptoms just not at the same time,and like you my appetite for the most part is gone.
At it's worse I could easily go four days and never feel hungry and had to force myself to eat.
I too had to force myself to eat. I also had a temperature of almost 102.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thankfully what I did eat stayed down.

^^^ Try to get to a doctor. Even if you don't have Covid, something bad may be where your food should go.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've brought it up several times to my GP and he didnt have much to say other than I was getting old.
Reminded me of when I complained about frequent urination and he said the same thing,I was getting old.
Turned out it was a bladder infection from my last surgery from the catheter.

Aren’t you a piece of shit

Your momma would be so proud
She is.

Mama didn't raise no fucking commie.

Speaking of, look at this BEAUTIFUL photo.

Righteous kid justly executes violent commie shit.

KyleRittenhouseKilledACommieForMommy.gif

Look at that STONE DEAD motherfucker. That is GLORIOUS.

I would have walked over to his dead commie carcass and t-bagged him.
:banana:

More dead commie, please.

This guy interpretation of the scriptures believe that there is going to be a mass murder of saints, that people will have to leave Blue control cities or states to avoid it.

Rome, Maryland, was the original name of a community within Prince George’s County, Maryland, which would eventually become Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically, Rome was the original community name of Capitol Hill, upon which the United States Capitol Building sits.

In 1663, the property that would become the Capitol’s site was inscribed in the Maryland property records as “Rome,” its owner a man named Francis Pope. The southern boundary of this property was shaped by a river named for the river that runs through Rome, Italy, the Tiber.

Forum List

Back