Vaccine Regrets

"I never want to go through this again"

Sadly he won't have to. He didn't survive

"I never want to go through this again"

Sadly he won't have to. He didn't survive
What a bunch of bullshit.

27E46412-D89D-418F-B356-B0B6DFB17092.png

My only question is what else did the guy have on his plate? I had the sickness almost four months ago. Obviously I never went anywhere, but maybe it is because I had nothing else going against me.

God bless you and the guy's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I actually miss them days because instead of my sense of taste and smell, my appetite is what went out the window.

My only question is what else did the guy have on his plate? I had the sickness almost four months ago. Obviously I never went anywhere, but maybe it is because I had nothing else going against me.

God bless you and the guy's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I actually miss them days because instead of my sense of taste and smell, my appetite is what went out the window.

Makes me wonder if I didnt have it a while back.
I've had most of the symptoms just not at the same time,and like you my appetite for the most part is gone.
At it's worse I could easily go four days and never feel hungry and had to force myself to eat.

Talk about a regret..
“The facts are clear: this is an extremely rare side effect, and only an exceedingly small number of people will experience it after vaccination. Importantly, for the young people who do, most cases are mild, and individuals recover often on their own or with minimal treatment,” the statement said.

So what?

He fell for the political bullshit around a medical decision and paid the price
So, was he a friend of a relative of yours?

Was he coerced into the decision that he made? If so, how? By whom?

Why are your knickers is a knot over a decision that some random guy made which is, essentially, none of your business?

Better than an Ashley Babbit Award. Rosenbaum's killer is facing life in prison, while Babbit's just gets to pad his resume a bit.
After the video evidence we just received....I'm betting on Rosenbaum's righteous executioner.

Johnny Ramone would be proud.

KyleRittenhouseKilledACommieForMommy.gif

Kyle Killed a Commie for Mommy.

Look at that dead motherfucker. What a beautiful sight to behold.

Forum List

Back