CDZ Vaccine Makers Destroy COVID Vaccine Safety Studies

I think the point being made is known risks.
No, that point can be discussed without decent into quackery.
That's what Lysenko said.

JO
Another quack? What's your point?
Don't know if he's a quack or not....but his statements about the Vaccine are spot on....
you do know who Lysenko was don't you?

Or maybe not... OH wait...tee hee....is it possible that you ran like a scared kitten to the nearest vaccination center and now don't want to admit you should have maybe...waited?

JO
Yes, I do. Obviously you do not. He rejected the science not genetics and tried to replace it with some made up crap he named after himself. He's a thoroughly discredited hack, like the "Dr" the OP quoted.

Do you believe him??
Joseph Mercola - Wikipedia

He is advertising his new book and I can't read the article.

I do believe him and yes, I know that Wikipedia and others don't like him. I'm not saying that he or his website is perfect, I'm sure they have their flaws. I personally have never actually bought anything from his site- I go their for information, not for products. He usually has articles come out every day. As to reading his article, you just need to create a free account to do so.

In any case, I finally decided it was time to create a thread on Dr. Mercola and his mercola.com website. Feel free to take a look:
Stalin would have loved these guys......he loved Lysenko.

JO

JO
Don't know if he's a quack or not....but his statements about the Vaccine are spot on....

Or maybe not... OH wait...tee hee....is it possible that you ran like a scared kitten to the nearest vaccination center and now don't want to admit you should have maybe...waited?

JO
Yes, I do. Obviously you do not. He rejected the science not genetics and tried to replace it with some made up crap he named after himself. He's a thoroughly discredited hack, like the "Dr" the OP quoted.
You have obviously missed the entire point....your quick little google look up of Lysenko does not fool me. You don't know who he is really...or what his significance is in modern political theory now do you? He is the very beginning of Political Correctness as spawned by the father of all intolerance.

So tell me....how are you feeling these days after your vaccination? Noticing any stubborn inflammations or recurring headaches yet? Don't worry....give it a little time. Oh and btw....you can't sue.

JO

JO

JO
BTW, I'm in the moderna trial, I got my shots back in August.

Do you believe him??
Joseph Mercola - Wikipedia

He is advertising his new book and I can't read the article.

I do believe him and yes, I know that Wikipedia and others don't like him. I'm not saying that he or his website is perfect, I'm sure they have their flaws. I personally have never actually bought anything from his site- I go their for information, not for products. He usually has articles come out every day. As to reading his article, you just need to create a free account to do so.

In any case, I finally decided it was time to create a thread on Dr. Mercola and his mercola.com website. Feel free to take a look:
Stalin would have loved these guys......he loved Lysenko.

JO

JO

JO
You have obviously missed the entire point....your quick little google look up of Lysenko does not fool me. You don't know who he is really...or what his significance is in modern political theory now do you? He is the very beginning of Political Correctness as spawned by the father of all intolerance.

So tell me....how are you feeling these days after your vaccination? Noticing any stubborn inflammations or recurring headaches yet? Don't worry....give it a little time. Oh and btw....you can't sue.

JO
Wow, you're an idiot.
We're done here.
Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back