Vaccination backlash

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Has begun rapidly in my circles. I knew of no one who died from Covid, about 10 out of 100 got it. But, those who got the shot and boosters are in the last month about half who have colds they can’t get over after 3 weeks. Their immune systems have been altered due to the experimental vaccines. As we tried to tell you lunkards , the cure can be worse than the cold and that is what is happening
The media will run and hide, Biden and liberals will deny , but social media sites are beginning to fill up with this exact report

Has begun rapidly in my circles. I knew of no one who died from Covid, about 10 out of 100 got it. But, those who got the shot and boosters are in the last month about half who have colds they can’t get over after 3 weeks. Their immune systems have been altered due to the experimental vaccines. As we tried to tell you lunkards , the cure can be worse than the cold and that is what is happening
The media will run and hide, Biden and liberals will deny , but social media sites are beginning to fill up with this exact report
How about a link to back that assertion up?
:linky:

After You Get the Jab
You Wind Up on a Slab

It's called the flu, duh.

After You Get the Jab
You Wind Up on a Slab
What are some of the potential long-term effects of COVID-19?

Known as post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection (PASC), or more commonly as Long COVID, these conditions affect all ages. Long-term effects include fatigue, shortness of breath, difficulty concentrating, sleep disorders, fevers, anxiety and depression.

What are some of the potential long-term effects of COVID-19?

Known as post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection (PASC), or more commonly as Long COVID, these conditions affect all ages. Long-term effects include fatigue, shortness of breath, difficulty concentrating, sleep disorders, fevers, anxiety and depression.
Of which I have had none after having Covid-19 in Dec-Jan 2019-2020

This has been reported in the UK for a long time now. Vaccinated people getting MORE infections that non-vaccinated. It wasn't a good look for them of course so they stopped reporting it.

How about a link to back that assertion up?
:linky:
How about my personal experience doesn’t need a link. Facts that are adverse to your agenda are maddening to Libs so a natural retreat to “sourcing” This is not a sourcing matter no matter how you twist it and wish it. It’s my experience, not an opinion nor your precious MSM statement. Use your brain if that’s still possible

How about my personal experience doesn’t need a link. Facts that are adverse to your agenda are maddening to Libs so a natural retreat to “sourcing” This is not a sourcing matter no matter how you twist it and wish it. It’s my experience, not an opinion nor your precious MSM statement. Use your brain if that’s still possible
So, again. Just spouting bullshit. Check.

No one. I mean, no one got an extended cold or flu from getting either the vaccine or the boosters.
Your opinion, isn't opinion. It's political posturing.

So you're a doctor? How have their immune systems been altered? I got my second booster yesterday.

They force fed this shit as if we were grossly UnAmerican and in humane by not getting a shot every 5 minutes and now as we expected and discussed this experiment has a backlash that is far greater than the virus itself.
Liberals, the media , the President are running fast away because this fact does not validate their insane agenda.

Last edited:
They force fed thus shit as if we were grossly UnAmerican and I humane by not getting a shot every 5 minutes and now as we expected and discussed this experiment has a backlash that is far greater than the virus
Liberals, the media , the President are running fast away because this fact does not validate their insane agenda.
I have been getting shots and boosters for over 70 years. From yellow fever to cholera to typhoid, typhus to polio to mengitus.

So you're a doctor? How have their immune systems been altered? I got my second booster yesterday.
No I am a direct personal witness to what is happening and soon you feelings freaks lib loons will be overwhelmed with people reporting the same reaction and when they stay sick for 3-4 weeks from a cold thst usually goes away in 3-4 days then You can askThem if they are a qualified doctor to comment on how they feel.
“Are you a doctor?” The liberal deflection and insipidness never ends.

No I am a direct personal witness to what is happening and soon you feelings freaks lib loons will be overwhelmed with people reporting the same reaction and when they stay sick for 3-4 weeks from a cold thst usually goes away in 3-4 days then You can askThem if they are a qualified doctor to comment on how they feel.
“Are you a doctor?” The liberal deflection and insipidness never ends.
I do know several people who died from COVID in the past 2 1/2 years.

I have been getting shots and boosters for over 70 years. From yellow fever to cholera to typhoid, typhus to polio to mengitus.
And all shots and boosters that we all got we almost always taken around age 6 and didn’t repeat cycle and All had been researched and experimented thoroughly. None of that is the case here and WE are the experimentation subjects and it’s starting to turn bad
Another liberal apples to donuts easily defeated.

Strange. I was vaccinated as was my wife. I have several friends and relatives who were vaccinated. None of us have experienced any of these issues. I do know a few people, however, who experienced long term issues with smelling and testing after having contracted COVID.

And all shots and boosters that we all got we almost always taken around age 6 and didn’t repeat cycle and All had been researched and experimented thoroughly. None of that is the case here and WE are the experimentation subjects and it’s starting to turn bad
Another liberal apples to donuts easily defeated.
My immunization record is almost four feet long because I lived in the middle east.

Forum List

Back