Vaccinated students must stay home for 30 days

They should.

The first couple weeks a vaccinated drone is a spike protein machine.

A private school in Miami, Florida, is requiring students who get vaccinated to quarantine at home for 30 days after each dose.

"Because of the potential impact on other students and our school community, vaccinated students will need to stay at home for 30 days post-vaccination for each dose and booster they receive and may return to school after 30 days as long as the student is healthy and symptom-free," a letter sent out to parents of students at the Centner Academy says, according to local news outlet WSVN.

The insanity never stops.

"Vaccine shedding"? :laughing0301:
Sit back, relax and enjoy more of this week's exciting episode of Vaccine Disinformation!

A private school in Miami is discouraging teachers from getting the COVID-19 vaccine — and in a letter to parents, the school says it will not employ anyone who has taken it.​
Centner Academy's new policy directs teachers to not get the vaccine or they won’t be allowed around students — effectively losing their jobs.​
The policy has some parents looking for a new school.​
"The whole year has been unbelievably shuffled for all of us to know what to do. And I don't know if there's going to be teachers there," said one mother, who asked to be identified as only Lidia because she says she signed a document that prohibits parents from speaking ill about the academy.​

They should.

The first couple weeks a vaccinated drone is a spike protein machine.

Principia Scientific International - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Fake News - Not Credible
Principia Scientific International - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

• Overall, we rate Principia Scientific International (PSI) a strong conspiracy and Pseudoscience website promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and frequent misinformation regarding climate change.

A private school in Miami, Florida, is requiring students who get vaccinated to quarantine at home for 30 days after each dose.

"Because of the potential impact on other students and our school community, vaccinated students will need to stay at home for 30 days post-vaccination for each dose and booster they receive and may return to school after 30 days as long as the student is healthy and symptom-free," a letter sent out to parents of students at the Centner Academy says, according to local news outlet WSVN.

Do you hold the same anti-science view as Joe Biden that vaccinated people cannot infect unvaccinated people?

Do you hold the same anti-science view as Joe Biden that vaccinated people cannot infect unvaccinated people?

I do not hold that view, I doubt Biden does either but if you say he does, you seem to know him a hell of a lot better than I do.

I do not hold that view, I doubt Biden does either but if you say he does, you seem to know him a hell of a lot better than I do.

He said "We're making sure healthcare workers are vaccinated because if you seek care at a healthcare facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

So, the Dems are against Govt mandates for vaccines? Because I sure as fuck am.

I did not know that, thanks for letting me know

By the way, it is "toe" the line, not "tow".
Don't deny that you are a dem, because you post like one. If it quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

No different than other schools sending kids home for weeks at a time because one student tested positive.

No different than other schools sending kids home for weeks at a time because one student tested positive.
My grands went to school the whole year of 2020, and the school had only one incident of Covid infection by a staff member. They closed the school for one week to clean. No problem.

Last edited:
I know a good friend of my daughter who caught the Covid from a bank teller who had gotten vaccinated, then went to work with Fever, and Covid symptoms from the shot... She gave my daughter's friend Covid at the bank teller window. She then went home and spread it to her children, and next her parents. They all suffered from Covid big time, but thank God they all recovered.

Are we sure this story wasn’t taken for The Onion? Pretty ridiculous.
It's true.

These idiot Qfreaks who are TEACHING KIDS...are concerned about "vaccine shedding"

He said "We're making sure healthcare workers are vaccinated because if you seek care at a healthcare facility, you should have the certainty that the people providing that care are protected from COVID and cannot spread it to you."

After the COVID symptoms reside in the unvaxed or in the vaccinated person after vaccination, then they are no threat to other's at all. They have immunity, and exhibit no symptoms.

Still precautions should be used by keeping a distance, and maybe wearing a mask if anyone is showing any signs of a sickness when around them.

It's true.

These idiot Qfreaks who are TEACHING KIDS...are concerned about "vaccine shedding"
Explain the fever, chills, and sickness experienced by many after being vaccinated, and this after having no previous COVID infection before being vaccinated ?? You don't know what you are talking about, because sickness after vaccination is real.

New Topics

Forum List

Back