Those Who Litter Are Banned From Future UT Games.

^^^ University of Tennessee

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Which was in the link of course. ;)

Agreed with UT. Reminds of the US/Mexico soccer game where fans threw trash onto the field and hit a US player in the head. Throw them all out and press charges.

We need to return to a level of civility at our sporting events

Profanity, fighting, intimidating other fans and throwing garbage should not be tolerated

Go here for the story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if you have no intention of cleaning up the mess, don't go making one in the first place!

Throwing golf balls at people from the top of the stands is not littering

Sports ball fans are the lowest, mouth breathing rung of society.

In GBR they stopped permitting anything in the games or selling anything at the games that could possibly harm anyone on the 'pitch'.

Now what do they do?

Well they throw coins at players.

Yes...they hurl coins.

1634566478474.png

Go here for the story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if you have no intention of cleaning up the mess, don't go making one in the first place!

I can understanding booing the call. We all have done that.

I can't understand throwing trash on the field during the game because of a call fans don't like.

Those who threw trash on the field during the game should be identified and face the consequences for their very bad behavior.

In GBR they stopped permitting anything in the games or selling anything at the games that could possibly harm anyone on the 'pitch'.

Now what do they do?

Well they throw coins at players.

Yes...they hurl coins.

Well, you can't blame them for being upset when they realize they wasted money on tickets to a soccer game instead of real football.

Forum List

Back