Vaccinated? Boosted? Nervous? Try These Remedies

Keep the denial going--or go to my thread in "Health and Lifestyle" about remedies that can mitigate the Spike Protein. Either way, don't say you weren't warned.

I'd say it's time to stop warning them.

If they haven't gotten it yet, they never will and deserve whatever befalls them.

Best we can do is dodge the rage that is inevitable after they've learned that they killed themselves with their cultishness.

Yes. Don't tell her that 90% of America is actually vaccinated, including the Trumps, all members of Congress, the Supreme Court, every host on Fox News.

Then there are the 10% of the emotionally challenged, that are still trying to figure out that horse dewormer doesn't kill viruses, and sticking UV lights up their asses doesn't either.

You all are so often wrong, when you cry at US about being "misinformed"

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

I'd say it's time to stop warning them.

If they haven't gotten it yet, they never will and deserve whatever befalls them.

Best we can do is dodge the rage that is inevitable after they've learned that they killed themselves with their cultishness.

I feel like I did and am doing my part. I'm posting actual facts and science AND I've offered remedies.

You can lead a horse...etc

You are absolutely right regarding the bolded. It's how an industry maintains its revenue streams.

When I feel the need to "do something" about a health condition, I use naturopathic medicine as well, but mostly what I do is not poison myself -- no pHARMa, organic food, clean water.

Our bodies were created to be self-healing. All we need to do is step aside and let them do it.

The problem with that theory is that everybody before the 1940's only ate organic foods, because that's all that existed before pesticides.

The use of synthetic pesticides in the US began in the 1930s and became widespread after World War II. Farmers depend heavily on synthetic pesticides to control insects in their crops.

Yet the lifespan of all those 'organic food" eaters was only 60 years.

life expectancy in the 1930s rose for both white and Black men. It was expected that white males would live until the age of 59.7.

The life expectancy for U.S. in 2021 was 78.99 years

The problem with that theory is that everybody before the 1940's only ate organic foods, because that's all that existed before pesticides.

The use of synthetic pesticides in the US began in the 1930s and became widespread after World War II. Farmers depend heavily on synthetic pesticides to control insects in their crops.

Yet the lifespan of all those 'organic food" eaters was only 60 years.

life expectancy in the 1930s rose for both white and Black men. It was expected that white males would live until the age of 59.7.

The life expectancy for U.S. in 2021 was 78.99 years

Life expectancy is falling now, in the US. You know this, right?

Oooo. More threads from High School graduates who have “done their own research”” about medical outcomes. Educated doctors and scientists have proven the opposite so I just don’t know who to believe. :rolleyes:
There are many doctors and scientists that misled the public about how effective the vaccine is. They were wrong.

There are many doctors and scientists that misled the public about how effective the vaccine is. They were wrong.

You just need to make sure your medical professional is NOT backed or paid by the government.

If they are, you need to make CERTAIN your medical professional does NOT condone or follow any of the government "mandated treatments".

There are good doctors out there, even ones that work for hospital chains that are funded by the gov't. You just have to know what their practice standards and personal beliefs are before accepting treatments from them.

No. Every published report and recommendation was accurate. We’re a few audio clips of off hand remarks that were directional but not nuanced enough. Sure.

No one cares about your badge of “freedom” to not get vaccinated. We saw so many unvaxed who died that the ones who didn’t die prove nothing. The only mission the unvaxed have is to pretend they were smart by listening to fringe con artists. Go be free. I don’t care. Just stop the misinformation.
YOU IDIOT!!! I want the NUMBERS...the STUDIES...OPEN AND TRANSPARENT!! Where ARE THEY you ignorant no-body!!! I'll tell you; NOT AVAILABLE!!! You want UNINFORMED CONSENT!!! I want the FACTS!!!

Greg

YOU IDIOT!!! I want the NUMBERS...the STUDIES...OPEN AND TRANSPARENT!! Where ARE THEY you ignorant no-body!!! I'll tell you; NOT AVAILABLE!!! You want UNINFORMED CONSENT!!! I want the FACTS!!!

Greg
What are your qualifications to evaluate studies?

Forum List

Back