Vaccinated? Boosted? Nervous? Try These Remedies

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
All of which inactivate the Spike Protein. And yeah, sorry, Ivermectin is on the list, but didn't we know that? Well, some of us did.

Here it is:

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
NAC
Ivermectin
Nigella Seed
Quercetin
Zinc
Magnesium
Curcumin
Milk Thistle Extract

For our infections, we took IVM the first time, along with Vitamins D and C, Zinc, and I take Milk Thistle already. For our second, thanks to the defunct and corrupt govt, we couldn't get IVM so we took the above plus Quercetin. I have also added Curcumin and just ordered NAC. For myself, I will save the Quercetin and NAC if I get infected again, but take the others daily.

We had mild infections both times. You....just do not want that spike protein around.

ETA: if you were vaxxed and especially boosted you might want to take more of these all the time. IMO

Last edited:
4ADF4136-8474-4ADF-A93A-7B297B8B08CA.jpeg

I couldn't imagine anxiety of walking around with a ticking time bomb flowing through my veins, while having to put on a happy face.

Well, sadly, if you get infected you get the spike protein too. BUT, you don't turn your own body into a spike protein factory, is the way I understand it.

And you don't have that "immune switch" where you teach your body to IGNORE the spike protein, thus you get...Long Covid. And other things.

Thanks Sue .

You missed out one .
Hydroxychloroquine

The advice to Trump was fine , although it seems certain that Ivermectin is "better" . Same family of anti-parasitics .

For those MSM readers who are clueless , CDC did all their later tests of HCQ deliberately too late --- after five days from memory--- and with kill level doses .
And Lancet had to pull a paper ( unknown) because it was a complete Fake .
" not a lot of people know that ", as Michael said .

Last edited:
All of which inactivate the Spike Protein. And yeah, sorry, Ivermectin is on the list, but didn't we know that? Well, some of us did.

Here it is:

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
NAC
Ivermectin
Nigella Seed
Quercetin
Zinc
Magnesium
Curcumin
Milk Thistle Extract

For our infections, we took IVM the first time, along with Vitamins D and C, Zinc, and I take Milk Thistle already. For our second, thanks to the defunct and corrupt govt, we couldn't get IVM so we took the above plus Quercetin. I have also added Curcumin and just ordered NAC. For myself, I will save the Quercetin and NAC if I get infected again, but take the others daily.

We had mild infections both times. You....just do not want that spike protein around.

OH! And at the end of a USMB session, you might enjoy some red wine...which ALSO inhibits the Spike Protein!

Thanks Sue .

You missed out one .
Hydroxychloroquine

The advice to Trump was fine , although it seems certain that Ivermectin is "better" . Same family of anti-parasitics .

For those MSM readers who are clueless , CDC did all their later tests of HCQ deliberately too late --- after five days from memory--- and with kill level doses .
And Lancet had to pull a paper ( unknown) because it was a complete Fake .

Ah yes! Good addition.

I couldn't imagine anxiety of walking around with a ticking time bomb flowing through my veins, while having to put on a happy face.

Just look at how much more frequently shit like this is happening! Either it's the quaccine itself or the knowledge of what's coming, coupled with the inability to resist the next booster.

Oooo. More threads from High School graduates who have “done their own research”” about medical outcomes. Educated doctors and scientists have proven the opposite so I just don’t know who to believe. :rolleyes:

Oooo. More threads from High School graduates who have “done their own research”” about medical outcomes. Educated doctors and scientists have proven the opposite so I just don’t know who to believe. :rolleyes:

Oooo, another PROOF from the Cult Of The White Coated Priests.

Here it is:

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
NAC
Ivermectin
Nigella Seed
Quercetin
Zinc
Magnesium
Curcumin
Milk Thistle Extract

ETA: if you were vaxxed and especially boosted you might want to take more of these all the time. IMO

Hi Sue,

I've been having B12 injections weekly for many years for a post viral syndrome. It's a good TREATMENT but I notice that with Covid(Triple Vaxed and still caught it) its effect is a bit limited I THINK. However, I do notice an improvement in my fatigue and muscle soreness but the relief doesn't seem as long. I'll still use it as without it I go downhill pretty fast.

Greg

Here it is:

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
NAC
Ivermectin
Nigella Seed
Quercetin
Zinc
Magnesium
Curcumin
Milk Thistle Extract

Lactuca virosa is a plant in the Lactuca genus, often ingested for its mild analgesic and sedative effects. It is related to common lettuce, and is often called wild lettuce, bitter lettuce, laitue vireuse, opium lettuce, poisonous lettuce, tall lettuce, great lettuce or rakutu-karyumu-so. Wikipedia
Scientific name: Lactuca virosa

Doctors gave you:

Thalidomide
Phen-fen
Vioxx

and so many others. But I'm sure it will be fine! Get another booster!

are all of these over the counter?

~S~

Ivermectin, no, and access is now severely limited. Neither is HCQ mentioned by another poster. But everything else is! I take a liver support pill that's supposed to be great for detox that has milk thistle and dandelion. Both of these are beneficial for purging stuff you don't want (medical lingo there hahah)

Hi Sue,

I've been having B12 injections weekly for many years for a post viral syndrome. It's a good TREATMENT but I notice that with Covid(Triple Vaxed and still caught it) its effect is a bit limited I THINK. However, I do notice an improvement in my fatigue and muscle soreness but the relief doesn't seem as long. I'll still use it as without it I go downhill pretty fast.

Greg

Another good idea.

You know people are starting to really distrust "modern medicine" when a naturopath clinic here in town gives things like B12 and etc infusions---and you can barely get an appt!

Forum List

Back