VA Dept of Education Promoted Book Embracing CRT Curriculum While McAuliffe was Governor

You are so much a liar. I suppose slavery was not racist. Segregation was not racist. Events such as the Trail of Tears were not racist. The state of Texas proves CRT is true. The Republican Party is racist.
Huh? what does slavery have to do with this? We teach slavery. But that was in the past, and there is no systemic racism now. (There is, but it’s against whites, actually.)

You are so much a liar. I suppose slavery was not racist. Segregation was not racist. Events such as the Trail of Tears were not racist. The state of Texas proves CRT is true. The Republican Party is racist.
And P.S. I noticed you went on the personal attack against me, to get me on the defensive, instead of trying to answer about McAuliffe lying about CRT not being taught or promoted. His own Dept of Ed sent out a memo to teachers saying they need to “embrace CRT.”

Parents stand aside

Many of these people are outside agitators. They have no children in school and don't live there. The parents in this case are racists. They seem to hate Beloved just because it is written by a black woman. We should not be banning books. That is what the Nazis did.

Many of these people are outside agitators. They have no children in school and don't live there. The parents in this case are racists. They seem to hate Beloved just because it is written by a black woman. We should not be banning books. That is what the Nazis did.
This is the kind of shit they are dealing with

This article won't help McAuliffe either. All these exposees may bring down the Dems, from the statehouses to Congress. I hope.

In other words you are rooting for racist, fascist pigs. That means you are a racist fascist pig.

Youngkin is way ahead, but he needs a big lead to ensure a win - and this document provides it. It puts the lie to Maculiffe’s claim that CRT is not being taught, and won’t be. As much as he (and his enabling leftists) insist it’s a conspiracy that the evil dissenters are making up, the fact remains that WHILE HE WAS GOVERNOR, his Department of Education put out a memo that said:

1) Teachers need to embrace critical race theory (!!!)
2) (The goal is to) re-engineer attitudes and belief systems
3) Reconstruct the imagery of the black male

….and much more

The goal is to tell the truth bout America. There is a lot of racism in America.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
The goal is to tell the truth bout America. There is a lot of racism in America.
CRT is not interested in racism. It doesn't address Black racism against Asians, or Jewish in-group preferences and discrimination, or Hispanic/Black race conflicts, or Black racism, The racism in the Islamic community, etc...It doesn't care about any of that and therefore doesn't concern itself with racism.

There is systemic racism in the country, but it works IN FAVOR of Blacks. That is quantifiable.

The goal is to CREATE racism against whitey. The problem with “whiteness”? Really? Can you imagine if there were classes and coaching programs helping teachers learn how to deal “with the problem of blackness”?

The anti-white CRT is now out of the bag. Too late to stuff it back in there, and everyone. But the most extreme leftists know it’s.

Why? It's not being taught
So you support something that doesn't exist? Whether is is being taught or not, I've asked you to highlight 1 or 2 points from the CRT ideology that you think are legitimate. You cannot select 1 tenet from a philosophy that you publicly claim to support?

CRT is not interested in racism. It doesn't address Black racism against Asians, or Jewish in-group preferences and discrimination, or Hispanic/Black race conflicts, or Black racism, etc...It doesn't care about any of that and therefore doesn't concern itself with racism.

There is systemic racism in the country, but it works IN FAVOR of Blacks. That is quantifiable.
CRT doesn’t address the bigotry against Jews, either! A Jew is more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than is a black, I myself have experienced three.

You are against banning books? The Left is who leads the way with the purging of all manner of information. Amazon banned the selling for some 30,000 titles because the Left disapproved of the content or the authors. The Nazi's only banned about 600 books, to put that into perspective.

Forum List

Back