Va. And Md. Governors Demand Garland Ban Protests Outside Justices Homes

It does have to be proven, insomuch as convincing a judge or jury that the intent is there.

You misunderstand your own cited material. It is saying it does not have to be strictly "proven", just as it was not strictly proven that Scott Peterson killed Lacy Peterson.

There was no video or confession.

What happened was that the crime was proven to the court using the inference of the evidence.

And no, that does not refer to someone stompngtheir feet insisting that someone committed a crime or had intent.

Evidence of that intent still must be presented.

Continue searching your legal sources, without the specific intent only of cherry oiling something you think supports your opinion. You will find that demonstrating intent does require evidence.

So, if it will help your misunderstanding, let's call it "demonstrating" instead of "proving".

In any case, the hard part is CONVINCING. Convincing the jury or the court.
I've cited the applicable federal law.

You:
LightheartedUnevenGypsymoth-small.gif

I've shown you that intent can be inferred through actions and surroundings.

You:

I've provided expert analysis that these protests are illegal from a left biased source.

You:

Eventually I must concluded you are willfully ignorant and further engagement is a waste of time and resources.

Continue to be wrong...nothing I can do to stop you.

Last edited:
The Republican governors of Maryland and Virginia are calling on Attorney General Merrick Garland to ban protests outside the homes of Supreme Court justices living in those states.

Youngkin actually tried to make Alito’s entire neighborhood sacred, or at least heavily restricted, ground. He asked local authorities to set up a perimeter around the area, limiting who could enter, and offered the state police to help. Fairfax County officials essentially told him to shove it.

People going into clinics for legal medical care are routinely harassed and threatened by anti-abortion protesters. Abortion providers live under constant threat. But a few candlelight vigils and peaceful protests directed at Supreme Court justices who hold power over the lives of everyone in this country and we’re supposed to be shocked and deeply concerned.

The Supreme Court has never been as insulated from politics as its defenders would have us believe, but now? The Supreme Court of Kavanaugh and Alito and Barrett? Of Clarence Thomas and his insurrectionist wife? A Supreme Court with five justices nominated by men who got into the White House after losing the popular vote? Spare me the pieties about the sanctity of the institution.

Yep, conservatives can dish it out, but they can’t take it. Good for Fairfax county.
It's against the law to protest in front of a judges residence, trying to intimidate them. You fucking dumbass. I bet if conservatives did the same in front of the liberal justices houses to intimidate them to vote their was. The corrupt doj would arrest them.

Wow....you really are stupid.....

It is against Federal Law....existing Federal Law, to protest outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices...you idiot....as you sit there and posture and preen as an alleged Constitutional scholar....

He has full authority to order the arrest of those democrat party controlled brown shirts...he is simply allowing someone an opportunity to murder one or more Conservative Justices...
By their reasoning Jan 6 should be legal. They were just protesting. Avoid the law like they do.

I've cited the applicable federal law.
Which clearly does not ban all protests near the home of SCOTUS judges, contrary to your false claim otherwise.

Your own link on intent clearly shows that evidence of intent must still be introduced to convince a court or jury.

Thanks for posting things to support every word I said.

There were no arrests when BLM was Burning Looting and Murdering because the PC virtue signalers wished (illegally) to “let them vent”
It was still unlawful to do what they did

There were no arrests when BLM was Burning Looting and Murdering
Such a stupid lie.

There were over 10,000 arrests.

I would call you a liar, but we both know you are too stupid and ignorant to know you are lying.

Ignorant and delusional will have to do.

Not seeking anything just pointing out how horrible liberals are.
To me, to get attention.

You lame trolls don't seem to understand that you are a dime a dozen.

Same shit for 30+ years. There are old man trolls lying on their death beds who used your playbook in the first chat rooms.

Yet you morons think you are fresh and original.

Yawn.

You are willfully ignorant of the law and your Lol is the typical liberal lack of rebuttal

I've covered this 20 times.. Nowhere does it state it is illegal for people to protest and if it did, it would be shot down as unconstitutional.

I can't fathom how many we have here that are so anti-Constitution.

I've covered this 20 times.. Nowhere does it state it is illegal for people to protest and if it did, it would be shot down as unconstitutional.

I can't fathom how many we have here that are so anti-Constitution.
nobody is talking about protest

Va. And Md. Governors Demand Garland Ban Protests Outside Justices homes.​

as highlighted we aren’t talking about protest but threats to justice and attempts to get judges to rule a certain way on a case before them. it’s a crime. Garland refuses to enforce the law

Forum List

Back