Uvalde Teacher Propped Open Door Despite School Being On Lockdown, Allowed Shooter Entrance

The kids unfortunately had to pay the price for having a deranged Beaner shooter in their community. In addition to an ineffective police department mostly made up of Beaners and a stupid Beaner teacher that left the damn door open.
Dylan Roof wasn't a beaner.

O.k., but let's look at the really important thing, here.

Before the kids died, was the teacher successful in getting any of them to question their gender?

Public schools have their priorities, you know.

Oh yes. It's all that teacher's fault for leaving the door ajar.
It's NOT the shooter's fault for coming there with an AR-15 intent on killing innocent children.
It's NOT our politicians fault for allowing the NRA basically to write our gun laws (in return for generous donations, of course).

Yes. It's that teacher's fault. Let's place the blame on her.
I'm always curious about disinformation.
Tell me, how much money do you feel the NRA contributes to write these gun laws?
That teacher propped open a door during a school wide shots fired lockdown.
Do you think they are blameless?
There's plenty of blame here, teacher included, but not for an inanimate object that can do damage on it's own

Could be. But why would she leave it propped open after finishing her smoke?

Heard the shots, panicked, got scared, and ran like hell?

One wonders about the security system the school had in place, assuming they did have one. In my home, when you set the alarm a light will flash if there's an open door. So, rule #1, go find the open door, probably the back door and close it. Did they not have security cameras in place to see what was going on outside? Specifically a camera on that door? I realize there wasn't much time before the shooter came in the door, but for the school their top priority had to be to secure the school to deny entry. They failed.

why would the teacher prop the door open after hearing shots fired?
Just guessing but I suspect the door had an automatic lock

The teacher heard shots and wanted to see what was going on without locking herself out

Then she ran back inside the building but neglected to close the door

Again, thats just a guess

In Texas?

You switched from attacking the source to attacking the State and it people…

So let deal with reality and let admit if a teacher did this they caused the deaths because they are required to stay in place and not break protocol…

The monster that did the shooting would have not gotten via that route and as 1srelluc stated the Police were on their way and the time the shooter would have wasted for entry might have saved those kids lives and those teachers and the husband of one of the teachers might be alive, so stop with your nonsense!

You switched from attacking the source to attacking the State and it people…

So let deal with reality and let admit if a teacher did this they caused the deaths because they are required to stay in place and not break protocol…

The monster that did the shooting would have not gotten via that route and as 1srelluc stated the Police were on their way and the time the shooter would have wasted for entry might have saved those kids lives and those teachers and the husband of one of the teachers might be alive, so stop with your nonsense!
The teacher didn't buy multiple guns and 1000 rounds of ammunition.

Heard the shots, panicked, got scared, and ran like hell?

One wonders about the security system the school had in place, assuming they did have one. In my home, when you set the alarm a light will flash if there's an open door. So, rule #1, go find the open door, probably the back door and close it. Did they not have security cameras in place to see what was going on outside? Specifically a camera on that door? I realize there wasn't much time before the shooter came in the door, but for the school their top priority had to be to secure the school to deny entry. They failed.
I am trying to find out the year the school was built because if it was before the 1990’s then the security wouldn’t be updated to today time…

The teacher didn't buy multiple guns and 1000 rounds of ammunition.
No, the monster was like you someone that keep on trying to excuse stuff while not staying on subject as usual…

First off the Teacher broke protocol so they are responsible for their actions and failure to secure the building properly to prevent the monster from going in!

Next, you have been trying to excuse the failure on everything but the person that did it and had they followed protocol and procedure then maybe those kids would be alive and the monster would still be dead!

So think before you respond if a teacher did that and your kids or grandchildren were killed because of their neglect and failure to follow instructions do you want them to keep their job?

No one is excusing the shooter

But if reports are accurate there is a teacher who will be haunted by her stupidity for the rest of her life
That is the point I believe the other poster is failing to understand…

If the reports are true then that teacher should be fired if they are not one of the victims…

No, the monster was like you someone that keep on trying to excuse stuff while not staying on subject as usual…

First off the Teacher broke protocol so they are responsible for their actions and failure to secure the building properly to prevent the monster from going in!

Next, you have been trying to excuse the failure on everything but the person that did it and had they followed protocol and procedure then maybe those kids would be alive and the monster would still be dead!

So think before you respond if a teacher did that and your kids or grandchildren were killed because of their neglect and failure to follow instructions do you want them to keep their job?
Firing the teacher is not enough

Losing her pension is not enough

She should be sued by the parents for everything she has and ever will have

If she is still alive that is

Someone even went as far as jailing them, so I am not against punishing that person for their failure…
I dont think any American jury would go that far

Nor should they in my opinion

No one is excusing the shooter

But if reports are accurate there is a teacher who will be haunted by her stupidity for the rest of her life
Why would we want that............We don't even know who she or he is.........Why destroy another life. I highly doubt that whoever did this wanted the kids to die........

So lets say we push this........and call that teacher out over it...........and then find out she or he kills themselves over the guilt............What have we achieved in doing so.

Now that local police commander.........I don't give a damn over him. He had them stand down for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Why would we want that............We don't even know who she or he is.........Why destroy another life. I highly doubt that whoever did this wanted the kids to die........

So lets say we push this........and call that teacher out over it...........and then find out she or he kills themselves over the guilt............What have we achieved in doing so.

Now that local police commander.........I don't give a damn over him. He had them stand down for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
If reports are accurate the teacher deserves all the crap
that can be piled on them

I would show them no mercy

But maybe the teacher has already paid for her mistake with her life

Both the Commander and Teacher should be held accountable for their actions…

Forum List

Back