Uvalde Teacher Propped Open Door Despite School Being On Lockdown, Allowed Shooter Entrance

Maybe we could avoid being the initiators of hate?

I only operate reactively, to protect my kids.

Other than the foolish leftards who threaten children, I don't hate anyone.

And, the group that actually threatened my kids had everything but an Asian in it. I didn't see any Asians there. Everyone else was there though.

So like, I dont care about your skin color, I only care that my kids are crying.

Mexicans are mostly very family oriented, and I like that, I'm all for it. They, like me, will protect their children at all costs.

Besides, Beaners is so... 60's... :p
The only reason I used the term Beaners is because these asshole Moon Bats were so adamant about making sure that we knew that the Buffalo shooter was White. They were obsessed with the fact he was White even though most of the recent mass killers were Black.

Besides, I am 60s kind of guy.

Overall, teachers are the least intelligent among all college-educated professionals, along with sociology majors. The ones with the highest IQs are physics and engineering majors.

Just sayin’.
To add: Physics at the top with average 133, and early education and social work at the very bottom, with average IQs of 104 and 103, respectively.

To me, that teacher should be looked at as an accomplice and be charged as one.

God bless you and each surviving victim and the families of those who died always!!!

Holly

To me, that teacher should be looked at as an accomplice and be charged as one.

God bless you and each surviving victim and the families of those who died always!!!

Holly
I agree, we need to see that the teacher that left the door propped open be questioned as to why, and at the very least have her credentials to teach revoked.

The children were Latino. Only two little white girls among the victims. But, the whole town is mostly Latino. No racism, but enemy democrats will make it race based anyway.

Little children have been slaughtered by another domestic terrorist and you are jabbering about the children being Hispanic? What is wrong with you?

1653831340463.png

I agree, we need to see that the teacher that left the door propped open be questioned as to why, and at the very least have her credentials to teach revoked.
Hopefully she cant be questioned because she is dead

dumbass says what

The only reason I used the term Beaners is because these asshole Moon Bats were so adamant about making sure that we knew that the Buffalo shooter was White. They were obsessed with the fact he was White even though most of the recent mass killers were Black.

Besides, I am 60s kind of guy.
Chances are that those "beaner" families have been in this country long before your family or mine. Texas was Mexico until we decided it would be another great place for slavery. Only 2 great things have ever happened in Texas. The Alamo and the Branch Davidian`s suicide.

Chances are that those "beaner" families have been in this country long before your family or mine. Texas was Mexico until we decided it would be another great place for slavery. Only 2 great things have ever happened in Texas. The Alamo and the Branch Davidian`s suicide.
No, not really. Most of the Hispanics in the SW came here as Illegals.

On the Maternal side of my family they were here before the Revolution. Paternal a little bit later.

The fucking Hispanic asshole police chief that order the hour stand down of the response is a friggin Democrat that supports this Beto piece of shit so you know that he is a traitor to Texas. Another one of the Hispanic police deputies that sat on his ass while the kid was killing children is strongly against the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Traitors all.

This fucking county of mostly Hispanics in Texas is one of the few non big city city shitholes that normally votes majority Democrat so you know they are dumbasses.

Forum List

Back