Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

These shooters with their manifestos are domestic terrorists. Take their guns away.

Yet your boy Upchuck Schumer blocked a bi-partisan school security bill. So you can just STFU since you care only about gun grabbing and give not one single f**k about kid’s safety.

a bill that did nothing but create another layer of bureaucracy in the Fed Govt and did not give the schools a dime to help with said security.

Those Beaners are fucking cowards.

They are the shitheads that ran away from the corruption and economic disaster of Mexico instead of staying and fighting to improve Mexico.

They didn't fight for freedom like Americans did so they have no appreciation of things like the Bill of Rights.

Fuck 'em. Their community produced the fatherless and druggie mother that were shitty parents to the nutcase.

It was a staged event, all bull shit.

Someone who wants kids protected. Unlike you you piece of shit. Obviously you have no children. And since you think it’s funny to want kids protected, double fuck you asshole.

I think you are funny, you are so easily triggered.

So tell me, how did this bill, if it had been passed, protect our kids?

hose Beaners are fucking cowards.

They are the shitheads that ran away from the corruption and economic disaster of Mexico instead of staying and fighting to improve Mexico.

They didn't fight for freedom like Americans did so they have no appreciation of things like the Bill of Rights.

Fuck 'em. Their community produced the fatherless and druggie mother that were shitty parents to the nutcase.

Unless you are a combat veteran, then you didn't fight for these freedoms, either.

The problem is, the Constitution is not a suicide pact. Because our current courts confuse the Militia Amendment for an unlimited right to gun ownership, this is why we have a problem.

Was there a good reason why Salvador Ramos should have had two military grade weapons? He wasn't in a militia, he wasn't in the Army, and he wasn't a police officer.

I think you are funny, you are so easily triggered.

So tell me, how did this bill, if it had been passed, protect our kids?
seeing as you’ve been funnying truthful posts all over the place today, you can go fuck yourself you stolen valor, lying leftard piece of shit. You aren’t capable of triggering anybody you coward. YOU are triggered whenever anybody points out that your fellow leftards are lying again. Then again, you don’t have the balls to tell anybody to their face that it’s funny they want their kids protected. It wouldn’t end well for you...

seeing as you’ve been funnying truthful posts all over the place today, you can go fuck yourself you stolen valor, lying leftard piece of shit. You aren’t capable of triggering anybody you coward. YOU are triggered whenever anybody points out that your fellow leftards are lying again. Then again, you don’t have the balls to tell anybody to their face that it’s funny they want their kids protected. It wouldn’t end well for you...

That was awesome! Thanks! I love your rants, they are so much fun.

All this to avoid admitting you have no idea what was in the bill you spoke of.

You and those like you are the reason these forums are so much fun.

Please, I'd love for just one anti-gun numbnut to explain how more laws banning guns is going to keep us safe from criminals.

You know, "criminals"? People who don't abide by the law? Yeah, those guys.

Thanks so much...

Was there a good reason why Salvador Ramos should have had two military grade weapons? He wasn't in a militia, he wasn't in the Army, and he wasn't a police officer.

He was a sick fuck who was intent on killing as many people as he could.

If you take his guns away, you know what he is? A sick fuck who was intent on killing as many people as he could.

The guns aren't the issue...

Forum List

Back