usmessageboard census

your race

• native american or alaskan native

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hawaiian or pacific islander (origins in the people of pacific islands)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i voted 2 or more races. i have ethnic serbian and ethnic roma ancestry (romas have origins in subcontinent and are brown with jet black hair and big dark deer eyes like indians etc. they would pass in india) *indian is asian on the census so im white and asian

she could be a family member of me

Last edited by a moderator:
quote-i-hope-that-people-will-finally-come-to-realize-that-there-is-only-one-race-the-human-race-margaret-atwood-8315.jpg

im curious how diverse the members population here is, how many white, black, asian etc. there are

please vote, im using the official american race census, comments are appreciated etc.

You left other off the survey. I always check that because it is none of your fucking business.

im curious how diverse the members population here is, how many white, black, asian etc. there are

please vote, im using the official american race census, comments are appreciated etc.

You left other off the survey. I always check that because it is none of your fucking business.

if you dont want to communicate it, you dont need to vote, but people would assume the one or other thing by seeing you though

if you dont want to communicate it, you dont need to vote, but people would assume the one or other thing by seeing you though

I am not responsible for other people's thoughts.

The Irish don't consider themselves european, partially b/c the Romans never conquered us.

And since I'm Black Irish, a people that were there when the Celts showed up, I am not on that list.

BUTT

I pass for Puerto Rican and piss them off when I don't know spanish.

15.4% German, 16.2% African, 1.23% Aborigine, 22.4% Irish, 34.8% Italian, 25.8% Filipino, 45.2345% Greenlander.

Poll will prove that more whites are interested in politics than blacks. If we had a forum on how to car jack, rape, rob, murder and sling dope there would be a complete and opposite result.
whites would win outright,cause all those crimes were started by whites,specifically Italians and Prs,Cubans.The Blacks just copied off them.

German/Cherokee, at least back to circa 1740 or so in this country on the German side of the family tree. 'Cherokee' doesn't mean much racially, as it's a tribe that had many whites adopted into it both before and after the Revolutionary War. One of our most famous chiefs was a Scot who was only 1/8th Cherokee.

Forum List

Back