USMB's Thirteen Days Till Halloween

58341-gettyimages-1070115340.jpg

DiRFRgmZyUohdVt91nY6pXlz1jAFHjVZrIcwGsx9U8zWe72_cxjGEnGal2-o_v5ZZ0X2nHt7MNQhDUFBh1dvBHaDfGIV9evOARclUwAkuCd5ZvFfLkGEoCWPstXSBA1u5X-ff65I7nI

blackcat-cats.jpg

b4b909d95defbb8536e25828c93a7fe1.jpg

portrait-of-black-cat-with-pumpkin-on-halloween-sergey-taran.jpg

58743_281299285313631_621490950_n.jpg

Dq3E_w0V4AAK6hs.jpg

Hey guys, busy, busy day. Will be updating soon after I get all caught up. :)

I can't remember which video I quoted from where so I will just put my response down here for all of them lol (and then I'll get to cat day or rather cat night now and tomorrow I'll be home all day and it will be tribute to Harry Potter and fantasy witches and wizards/warlocks. ;) )

Anyways, not sure what What Does The Fox Say is doing here, but really good song and on Friday I was going to post a disclaimer that I didn't condone witchcraft and the occult or Satanism since that's what it's basically going to be about but I guess I don't have to now. XD Also, I laughed really hard at the kids metal song (even though again it doesn't really have anything to do with Halloween) and I wanted to show you this. :p (Oh yeah and ironically I'm wearing a Backstreet Boys' shirt today LOL)

Oh, cool. I didn't know this thread was up now. :D

Yep! Welcome! :D

That was pretty cool and creepy. ;)

Btw, I hope you all are enjoying my thirteen days till Halloween celebration!!! :D There will be a Christmas celebration like this starting on December 1st which will be USMB's twenty-five days till Christmas, and on December 13th, there will be my twelve days of Christmas dance party!! :D Now, bring on more of the kitties. :)

Now I'm going to add some pictures of cats and be done for the night. :) I bet that mudwhistle will be excited that tomorrow Harry Potter will be covered in here. ;) Oh and speaking of cats,.. here's my cat. She might not be black, but she's still such a sweet baby girl. :) (Although she has her feisty moments lol) Feel free to post pictures of your cats too!! :D (And other pets if you want. :) ) Cats are such purrfect little creatures. ;) (That's why they're my favorite but I really like dogs too. :) )

IMG_20201002_155933 2.jpg

Forum List

Back