USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The news pointed out the misleading tweet came out on election night. What part of "24-7" do you need me to explain to ya?

“Ballot counting has NOT stopped. It goes on 24-7.
What part of 'paused' do you have difficulty with?

Notice no comment on Pittsburgh.....:biggrin:

What part of 'paused' do you have difficulty with?

Notice no comment on Pittsburgh.....:biggrin:

LOL

I posted Allegheny county did not stop counting. No pauses. In which county to you imagine Pittsburgh is in?

LOLOL

By perfect phone call, you mean he perfectly solicited a foreign national to help his own campaign for re-election.
The Obama administration never spied on Trump. That too is a lie.
At least you own up to the fact that claiming Trump was impeached after being out of office is not true.
What crime did Trump commit with that phone call? Did his DOJ indict him? Did Biden's DOJ indict him? Thanks for playing.

Obama's FBI illegally spied on Trump

Trump was impeached 1-week before his term ended, so the 2nd impeachment was a joke. How could he be "removed from office" when he's gone? LOL!!

What crimes again Joe? You've offered nothing tangible.
Obstruction. For starters.

But with the burgeoning evidence that Joe Biden knew about Hunter’s business dealings overseas and likely benefited from them as well, at minimum, it would seem to require a special counsel to look into the matter. Anything less, given what we now know, would be a coverup. Which, as we know, is always worse than the crime.

We need a real special counsel to investigate the Biden's

Last edited:
LOL

I posted Allegheny county did not stop counting. No pauses. In which county to you imagine Pittsburgh is in?
Then you are a bold faced liar.

Election officials in a key Pennsylvania county said early Wednesday morning that they would pause vote counting for about eight hours until they reconvened later in the day, an announcement that comes as the tightening presidential race comes down to a handful of battleground states.

Local news affiliate WESA reported that officials in Allegheny County, which encompasses Pittsburgh and some suburbs to the south of the city, moved to suspend vote counting around 1:30 a.m. EST. Officials are set to reconvene around 10 a.m.

Key Pa. county suspends vote counting until 10 a.m. Wednesday

And Philly did, in fact, pause counting too, like I said.

What crime did Trump commit with that phone call? Did his DOJ indict him? Did Biden's DOJ indict him? Thanks for playing.

Obama's FBI illegally spied on Trump

Trump was impeached 1-week before his term ended, so the 2nd impeachment was a joke. How could he be "removed from office" when he's gone? LOL!!

Soliciting a foreign national for campaign contributions.

And impeachment is more than just removing an official from office.

Obstruction. For starters.

But with the burgeoning evidence that Joe Biden knew about Hunter’s business dealings overseas and likely benefited from them as well, at minimum, it would seem to require a special counsel to look into the matter. Anything less, given what we now know, would be a coverup. Which, as we know, is always worse than the crime.

We need a real special counsel to investigate the Biden's

Be sure to let me know when you find Biden using his influence to make money while he was VP.

No, it isn't. well, it bars them from running again but that's part of the removal process.

LOL

Cracks me up how you deny there is more than just removal from office -- but then say what the other thing is beyond removal from office.

Then you are a bold faced liar.

Election officials in a key Pennsylvania county said early Wednesday morning that they would pause vote counting for about eight hours until they reconvened later in the day, an announcement that comes as the tightening presidential race comes down to a handful of battleground states.

Key Pa. county suspends vote counting until 10 a.m. Wednesday

And Philly did, in fact, pause counting too, like I said.

I already posted a link debunking that about Philadelphia...

Soliciting a foreign national for campaign contributions.
And impeachment is more than just removing an official from office.
1. Bullshit. Trump asked for an investigation, not contributions. The Bidens sell access.

2. True, if Impeached Trump couldn't run in 2024. Have you seen the odds lately?
1665782511373.png

1. Bullshit. Trump asked for an investigation, not contributions. The Bidens sell access.

2. True, if Impeached Trump couldn't run in 2024. Have you seen the odds lately?
View attachment 710125

Retard, "contributions" are anything of value. Doesn't have to be money. And opening a public investigation into a political rival is something of value.

As far as odds, you're fucked in the head to even post something that ridiculous. Last year, the Buffalo Bills were the heavy favorites to win the Super Bowl...

... the Bills barely won their division and lost in the second round of the playoffs.

when the counting stopped at the same time in all swing states, when poll watchers were ejected from the counting areas and not allowed to return as counting resumed
When and where was that?

Who (a named Democrat suspect) was responsible for stopping the counting in all swing states?

There cannot be very many Democrats if any in positions of authority that could stop the counting for no reason other than to commit fraud where no Republican official would notice.

How did they coordinate with each other to commit a successful undetectable election fraud crime with the millions and millions of money donated to Trump by his suckered schmucks to root out election fraud such as this. Did Biden buy them all burner phones?

What poll watchers had that happen? Did Bill Barr look into it and tell Trump it was bullshit because he’s in the deep state secretly helping Biden steal the election from Trump?

Retard, "contributions" are anything of value. Doesn't have to be money. And opening a public investigation into a political rival is something of value.
As far as odds, you're fucked in the head to even post something that ridiculous. Last year, the Buffalo Bills were the heavy favorites to win the Super Bowl...
Now you're just making shit up. Fighting corruption was Trump's job. The phone call was not a crime.

But the phone call was an "article". Which is why I'm looking forward to Biden's MANY articles of impeachment next year.

(Odds can be explained even better by Trump's win in 2016, when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning.)

Forum List

Back