USMB Republican 2020 election opinion check

I'm a Republican / Righty and belive 2020 Presidential election result to be legitimate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why didn’t Putin go after Ukraine when Trump was in office? His issue with Ukraine didn’t start in 2021

Under Trump we were energy independent. Trump did not say he wanted to eliminate the Oil industry. Biden did and he’s taken steps in that direction. As a result, we are spending much more for fuel.

Because Trump was helping him pressure Zelensky into capitulating. Withholding the military aid to try to get dirt on the Bidens also kept the missiles out of the hands of the Ukrainians. Trump told Zelensky to settle with Putin. Why invade when you've got POTUS as your wingman?

Because Trump was helping him pressure Zelensky into capitulating. Withholding the military aid to try to get dirt on the Bidens also kept the missiles out of the hands of the Ukrainians. Trump told Zelensky to settle with Putin. Why invade when you've got POTUS as your wingman?
Lol.

Because Trump was going to flatter Putin to death on his smart invasion, duh. :rolleyes:

Let me let you in on a little secret: not everything in the world happens because of a guy in the White House.
Many world event happen because of who the POTUS may be at any one time.

So you do realize that Joe Biden doesn't belong anywhere near the White House either. Joe isn't "vanilla" he's poison.

I like the way Trump ran the government, I do not like his personality.
Nobody from where I'm from likes obnoxious New Yorkers. :nono:

But Trump did a better job than the 40 years of presidents before him.

He took time out of his cushy life to do that, and that's commendable.

I don't know wtf "something hinkey" means but you do have your own damn mind. Too bad it's so crazy in there that you can't even come clean about what you belive.

Poor little commie, if you think I'm going to give your lame ass the satisfaction of giving you a direct answer, you're more crazy and retarded than usual. BTW, I won't be bumping your stupid thread again either. LMAO

Poor little commie, if you think I'm going to give your lame ass the satisfaction of giving you a direct answer, you're more crazy and retarded than usual. BTW, I won't be bumping your stupid thread again either. LMAO

This crazy shit speaks for itself

IOW's you can't defend the lies and the bullshit you post,, so you go with "I'm not going to dignify that with an answer". Nice deflection, but it's not working.

$50,000 per month for five years from Burisma over a 5 year period, which has nothing to do with Joe Biden at all.

The $3.5 million from the Moscow Mayor's wife has been completely debunked. It was paid to a company with a similar name, not Hunter Biden's company.

A fund of up to $3 billion was approved, but the most the fund ever had was $1.3 million, and 1/3 of that money was belonged to Hunter Biden as seed capital.

Your claims about Biden's painting are false as well. 5 paintings at $75,000 per. Hardly "millions of dollars per painting".
1. Joe Biden extorted Ukraine's $1,000,000,000 tranche of approved funds until they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma, Hunter Biden's multi-million dollar cash cow, that Joe benefitted from as Hunter paid many of his bills.

2. Hunter got $3,500,000 from the wife of a Russian oligarch. That was NOT debunked, that is a fact.

3. Hunter Biden rode AF-2 to China, then came back with $3,000,000,000 in "seed capital" to "invest". Hunter and Joe took money from China. The Biden Crime Family is raking in cash from all over the globe. Druggie Hunter is not the mastermind.

4. Hunter's paintings $500,000?? Total scam.

Well Durham has to keep that Special Prosecutor pay check rolling in even if he has nothing.

This is the same tired excuse you use all of the time. "The DOJ is covering up for them". Trump had 4 years of investigations of all things Democrat, including Hunter Biden and nobody found any evidence of anyone doing anything illegal.

STOP INVESTIGATING RUMOURS REPUBLICANS MADE UP. IT GETS YOU NOWHERE.
LOL!! After 4-fucking years of "Russia Collusion" by Trump and the Mueller "Investigation", the dems whine about Durham?
The FBI was caught falsifying evidence (Clinesmith).
Durham is finally doing a real investigation.

1. Joe Biden extorted Ukraine's $1,000,000,000 tranche of approved funds until they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma
That Prosecutor's removal was called for by senior Congressional Republicans, the IMF, the DoS, Ukranian anti-corruption groups and his own ex-deputy who called that office pure swamp.

This prosecutor sat on Burisma case without any movement for 2 years and the case was re-opened after he was removed.

By all evidence Biden faithfully executed his office to further our foreign policy goals of pushing Ukraine towards cleaning up it's governing.

Republicans specifically looked into allegations and found no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden

So you can go sell that bullshit somewhere else.

Last edited:
What abuses of power??
As far as Hunter, I don't give a shit. If he broke a law, he should be held accountable.
Potential articles of Impeachment for Joe Biden are, in no particular order, realizing that the House can impeach for ANY reason they can get a majority:

1. Open Borders, as sworn to by border patrol and border states
2. The chaotic withdrawal from AFG.
3. Abuse of power sending the FBI against parents
4. Abuse of power sending the FBI against pro-life and conservative citizens
5. Abuse of power hiring 87,000 new IRS agents "willing to use deadly force".
6. Abuse of power allowing fentanyl to kill over 300 citizens a day.
7. Abuse of power by forgiving student loans.

That Prosecutor's removal was called for by senior Congressional Republicans, the IMF, the DoS, Ukrainian anti-corruption groups and his own ex-deputy who called that office pure swamp.
This prosecutor sat on Burisma case without any movement for 2 years and the case was re-opened after he was removed.
By all evidence Biden faithfully executed his office to further our foreign policy goals of pushing Ukraine towards cleaning up it's governing.
Republicans specifically looked into allegations and found no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden
So you can go sell that bullshit somewhere else.
If Hunter Biden wasn't making $88,000 a month from Burisma you might have an argument.
Fact is after Shokin was fired, the next prosecutor didn't even prosecute Burisma, and the Bidens walked away with $millions.

I'm independent of the republicans, democrats, Trump, Biden etc etc etc...

And I don't think we've had a fair election since elections began. Including the 2020 election.

1. Joe Biden extorted Ukraine's $1,000,000,000 tranche of approved funds until they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma, Hunter Biden's multi-million dollar cash cow, that Joe benefitted from as Hunter paid many of his bills.

2. Hunter got $3,500,000 from the wife of a Russian oligarch. That was NOT debunked, that is a fact.

3. Hunter Biden rode AF-2 to China, then came back with $3,000,000,000 in "seed capital" to "invest". Hunter and Joe took money from China. The Biden Crime Family is raking in cash from all over the globe. Druggie Hunter is not the mastermind.

4. Hunter's paintings $500,000?? Total scam.

You're lying again. Again, Shokin was protect Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

As far as Hunter, seems he's a piece of shit. But he's allowed to make as much money as he wants from whomever he wants. If he did something illegal in the process, he should be held accountable.

If Hunter Biden wasn't making $88,000 a month from Burisma you might have an argument.
Hunter Biden is a free man and a private citizen, he can trade on his good name wherever he wants to. It's not a serious evidence of corrupt law breaking.

Forum List

Back