USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Trump is very low energy. They must have sedated him heavily. Trump looks heavily made-up and extra-flabby. Biden looks natural and sharp.

Trump is doing better than last time ... but so is Biden, since he's actually being allowed to talk. Biden scored big with Trump's tax returns and Trump's Chinese bank account.

Trump looked kind of crazy talking about pillows. His cultists probably understood the fake talking point, but normal people all went "huh? pillows? What's the fat crazy guy rambling about now?".

Trump arguing that Biden didn't do enough with healthcare.

Oh the irony.

Boom. Biden got him on that.

Trump is very low energy. They must have sedated him heavily. Trump looks heavily made-up and extra-flabby. Biden looks natural and sharp.

Trump is doing better than last time ... but so is Biden, since he's actually being allowed to talk. Biden scored big with Trump's tax returns and Trump's Chinese bank account.

Trump looked kind of crazy talking about pillows. His cultists probably understood the fake talking point, but normal people all went "huh? pillows? What's the fat crazy guy rambling about now?".

Biden looks natural and sharp.

He looks pasty and he's mumbling

I got an idea.... How about all these lazy aces get out and fill the jobs that Trump has created, and get their healthcare through their jobs. We have always provided healthcare for the poor or displaced. This dam promise of free crap, free crap, free crap has got to end. I worked for everything I've ever got, and I'm still working. No sympathy from me on a bunch of lazy people wanting hand outs. Sorry.

Forum List

Back