USMB is my favorite liberal web site.

Such whiny little victims.

Fact is, this board is "infested" with radical, racist, RW traitors who would like the see the Constitution's wording changed to read "except gays, women, children, elderly, handicapped, vets".
^ that

Theres PLENTY of these types The Rabbi Oldstyle 007 etc... here:

TUx0mAl.jpg

IM is crying because Stats figured out to break the far right's death grip on neg rep, then used it to hammer the pods into the ground.

The far righties are crying because they failed to destroy the Board.

:woohoo:

IM is crying because Stats figured out to break the far right's death grip on neg rep, then used it to hammer the pods into the ground.

^ that

If they couldn't crush dissent to their own zany hate then no one could use the board in thier mind :tinfoil:. It was basically msg. board terrorism.

Fakey is lying. I know. That's redundant.

But, the truth is IM is not "crying" at all.

And I was and remain indifferent to the neg rep shit.

Asswipes like Fakey lived and died by it.

Conservatives aren't crying at all. I am perfectly content that you far left wing shrill shills have failed to make this Board another Daily Kos.

Conservatives aren't crying at all. I am perfectly content that you far left wing shrill shills have failed to make this Board another Daily Kos.

Fakey makes up unadulterated bullshit and shitheels like Dottie lick his vagina as a reward. Typical.

Yeah, you are. I remember a time when we we were squabbling for points at the twenty or thirty level. You and your podjos were neg repping like crazy, but I had a large-point angel who would give those points back and more every so often.

You got so pissed.

You got your ass kicked then, you have gotten it kicked since then, you get it kicked now, and you will get it get kicked in the future.

IM is a loser at this and always has been.

Tis what it is.

Yeah, you are. I remember a time when we we were squabbling for points at the twenty or thirty level. You and your podjos were neg repping like crazy, but I had a large-point angel who would give those points back and more every so often.

You got so pissed.

You got your ass kicked then, you have gotten it kicked since then, you get it kicked now, and you will get it get kicked in the future.

IM is a loser at this and always has been.

Tis what it is.

Your claim to "remember" any such thing is not you being crazy. It's just you doing what you do: lying non stop.

You have never kicked my ass, nor anybody else's. You lack anywhere near that ability. In life.

You are a liar, Fakey, and you always have been. That is what it is. Sadly.

I, and others, have steadily kicked your ass. Your denial means nothing. You simply hate losing, you have no trouble breaking your word, integrity means nothing to you, so none of us have any trouble with reminding you of uncomfortable memories.

Yeah, it sux to be you.

I, and others, have steadily kicked your ass. Your denial means nothing. You simply hate losing, you have no trouble breaking your word, integrity means nothing to you, so none of us have any trouble with reminding you of uncomfortable memories.

Yeah, it sux to be you.

Wow. Another lie. That's okay, Fakey. Everyone on this Board knows that you are nothing but a liar.

Nobody has kicked my ass. And certainly the little shitstain you call a brain couldn't work up sufficient firepower.

It is your assertions that mean nothing. For once we know that you are merely an abject pathetic incessant liar (as we do know), nothing you post is of any value.

You can't discuss integrity in any meaningful way since you pitiable compulsive liars don't have any.

And, your claim that I broke my word is just another one of your lies. As you know.

:thup:

Forum List

Back