Useful information for gaining more truth-how to use it.

no, what this thread has proven is that you are totally and completely fucking INSANE

The reverse of what you say is true, as usual.

Except for the fact I use evidence and recognize violations of law and the substance posted evidencing that due process has not been provided in 3,000 murders.

Basically showing you are criminally insane, or just criminal.
and he projects once again

You will pay for this counseling in hell. You are a sick man. Not projection, .... analysis.

Or, you could claim you were mind controlled, that might get you out of a final injection after conviction.

The reverse of what you say is true, as usual.

Except for the fact I use evidence and recognize violations of law and the substance posted evidencing that due process has not been provided in 3,000 murders.

Basically showing you are criminally insane, or just criminal.

You will pay for this counseling in hell. You are a sick man. Not projection, .... analysis.

Or, you could claim you were mind controlled, that might get you out of a final injection after conviction.
you can not scare me with fucking threats like that, asshole
i know the truth and you do not

Criminals ususally feel that way when exposed.

It is doubtful any of your perceptons are accurate if you cannot recognize violations of law influencing the cause of death analysis of 3,000 innocent people murdered.

It is doubtful any of your perceptons are accurate if you cannot recognize violations of law influencing the cause of death analysis of 3,000 innocent people murdered.
so you're a fucking criminal

Your inability to notice violations of laws indentifies your behaviors as criminal so the useful information is that things are the opposite as you say they are which is typically criminal or at least sociopathic.

Your inability to notice violations of laws indentifies your behaviors as criminal so the useful information is that things are the opposite as you say they are which is typically criminal or at least sociopathic.
its not an inability of mine, its you seeing violations where none have occurred

its not an inability of mine, its you seeing violations where none have occurred

You have no evidence. This is fact showing violations of state and federal law that enable the FEMA deception.

NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding

The FEMA .

FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.

You have no evidence. This is fact showing violations of state and federal law that enable the FEMA deception.

The FEMA .

says the man with ZERO evidence
and i have presented tons of evidence you are wrong, you are just too fucking moronic to admit it

The FEMA .

and i have presented tons of evidence you are wrong, you are just too fucking moronic to admit it

Again, your usual reversal of the true situation. Anyone can look on any page of this thread and see you've never posted any evidence after an intital post of invalid evidence in the first few pages, which I immediately proved invalid with independently validated evidence.

You are here to exploit social fears engaged by the psyops to prevent Americans from working together to protect the US Constitution.

I've proven the FEMA deception and have authored a page with facts.

I've proven the concrete core and have a great deal of independently verified evidence on a page showing it.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Stop supporting the secret methods of mass murder.

The FEMA .

Again, your usual reversal of the true situation. Anyone can look on any page of this thread and see you've never posted any evidence after an intital post of invalid evidence in the first few pages, which I immediately proved invalid with independently validated evidence.

You are here to exploit social fears engaged by the psyops to prevent Americans from working together to protect the US Constitution.

I've proven the concrete core and have a great deal of independently verified evidence on a page showing it.

a fucktard like you can be shown a photo with clear evidence of steel columns and you still claim none were there
Gamalon wastes his time by finding you evidence that you will only reject
you are a fucking idiot and thats all i will give you because if i wasted my time digging up more proof for you to reject, it wouldnt shine to bright a light on my own intelligence

Last edited:

a fucktard like you can be shown a photoe with clear evidence of steel columns

No photo of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 has ever been posted anywhere.

No photo of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11 has ever been posted anywhere.
a fuicktard edits the post and takes out pertinent text that changes the context

and, a fucktard posts photos that CLEARLY show STEEL Columns himself and claims there were none

a fuicktard edits the post and takes out pertinent text that changes the context

and, a fucktard posts photos that CLEARLY show STEEL Columns himself and claims there were none

You've posted no steel core columns showing inthe core area and you've not posted any you say I've posted. Again, no evidence not even that you say I have posted. You do disinformation, not evidence.

FEMA states that the core o the Twins looked like this.

femacore.gif

but on 9-11 we see this for the core of WTC 2, absolutely no steel core columns seen.

southcorestands.gif

What is seen can only be a concrete tube, the same concrete core Leslie Robertson described to Newsweek and they published on September 13, 2001

You've posted no steel core columns showing inthe core area and you've not posted any you say I've posted. Again, no evidence not even that you say I have posted. You do disinformation, not evidence.

FEMA states that the core o the Twins looked like this.

but on 9-11 we see this for the core of WTC 2, absolutely no steel core columns seen.

What is seen can only be a concrete tube, the same concrete core Leslie Robertson described to Newsweek and they published on September 13, 2001
w=once again, Christopher Brown proves he is nothing but a fucktard

Last edited:

FEMA states that the core of the Twins looked like this.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

w=once again, Christopher Brown proves he is nothing but a fucktard

You may think it is okay to use profanity when replying, but I truly seek to protect the lives of the living,

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+-0rASphAwhpl.jpg

With the truth and your behaviors show you support that the methods of murder of innocent people remain secret. That is why you work to create attitudes with your profane attempts at ridicule.

It appears I am the only person with 9-11 information that can post a valid use for it.

Certainly we have sincere 9-11 researchers here, and some of their information has uses, but, in the environment of a corrupt, infiltrated and unaccountable government, they, nor anyone can compel the uses of the information to get justice.

The fact of the FEMA deception automatically compels officials to make inquiry into the deceptions, and if it exists, to determine the impact it has on the "cause of death" determination.

Do truth seekers understand this?

Has anyone found any use for any of the information posted here in this forum about 9-11 conspiracy that has any use for gaining more truth, or justice?

Describe the information, how it is used with what agency.

Or, please abandon the useless information.

BTW, some information is useful, but NOT NOW. With the dilema of unlawful government, most information truth seekers have is not useful. Later, after USEFUL information is USED, to create lawful government, then, with that, some of the information now, will be useful.

This is common sense intended to preserve the US Constitution.

Last edited:
Has anyone found any use for any of the information posted here in this forum about 9-11 conspiracy that has any use for gaining more truth, or justice?

Describe the information, how it is used with what agency.

Or, please abandon the useless information.

BTW, some information is useful, but NOT NOW. With the dilema of unlawful government, most information truth seekers have is not useful. Later, after USEFUL information is USED, then, with lawful government, some of the information now, will be useful.

This is common sense intended to preserve the US Constitution.
here is some useful info for anyone reading this thread

Christopher A Brown is a massive fucking MORON and seriously needs professional help
he sees concrete where NONE was ever placed

Notice that not one use for any information in this forum has ever been posted in this thread.

The only uses for any information for gaining truth to find justice has been for the FEMA deception, exposing it and using the fact to demand the completion of due process.

At the same time agents fizz and divcon are attempting to use the legal abuses I've suffered to marginalize me.

Are there any truth seekers that can use logic to see by this demonstration what is happening?

Notice that not one use for any information in this forum has ever been posted in this thread.

The only uses for any information for gaining truth to find justice has been for the FEMA deception, exposing it and using the fact to demand the completion of due process.

At the same time agents fizz and divcon are attempting to use the legal abuses I've suffered to marginalize me.

Are there any truth seekers that can use logic to see by this demonstration what is happening?
keep proving yourself a dumbfuck
its quite humorous

Forum List

Back