Used Children Abandoned In The Desert

These poor children are being used and abused by smugglers and cartels as a direct result of Biden's border policies. I hope the liberals that support this crap have nightmares about what they've done to these kids.
Well where would you suggest we place the children after we've finished using them? You want us to coddle them, and give them free educ and healthcare or something? MAGA

Check it out. The group that calls for arresting anyone giving aid to immigrants is now blaming liberals because their own murderous policies have worked.

There's a special circle in hell waiting for them. Even the pedos will get better treatment than the Trump cultists.
But hey, we can blame one guy for all the evil that goes down, right?

Like you assholes scream TRUMP?
So what, he was part of the problem also....Why do you deny what happens no matter who is president?

Listen, Runt your own posting history betrays you, that and you're just a toked up flaming troll.

I didn't see anything about children dying in the desert under Trump. Think hard why you didn't you little schmuck
If you can't see the relevance you are blind..

You're of no consequence and your response is stupid.

Address it or shove off you little prick

Why wasn't this happening under Trump? You know and I know.
You know he loves being abused by women here. Don't excite him....lol

These poor children are being used and abused by smugglers and cartels as a direct result of Biden's border policies. I hope the liberals that support this crap have nightmares about what they've done to these kids.
Well where would you suggest we place the children after we've finished using them? You want us to coddle them, and give them free educ and healthcare or something? MAGA

Stop encouraging the cartels to traffic them here, asshole.

Don't forget the massive crime these kids will do. What a life they've lead up to this point. My God

You expect leftists to care? Children are pawns to them.
Well at least they really cared when Trump was prez. Give them some credit. Now, just toss them away, they provide no political plasma. These people are just awful.

That's the problem, under Trump it didn't happen but now under the Old Pedo it's but Trump!!!!

But if we give any human compassion to these illegals, it will encourage more illegal children (who have no skills for our economy besides perhaps prostitution which is illegal) to break our laws and come here ... ILLEGALLY. Better that we leave them to perish of thirst and sun exposure in the desert so their deaths serve as a deterrent to other potential illegal parasites. MAGA

They shouldn't be here to begin with

Well now...some irony right there.
Why can't you be more like her??? A classy lady with wit. Pay more attention to all our darling conserv women here and learn manners

Look at the behemoth's post count, she, it, whatever is a troll. SSDD every day. Highly redundant

Leftards don't give two shits about children unless it benefits their "cause"

Since Joe Biden’s inauguration, over 19,000 unaccompanied children have entered the U.S. along the southern border, an all-time monthly high that has forced the Biden administration to house migrant teenagers in convention centers, camps for oil workers, and a military base.

100 Percent Fed Up reports- Is this the “compassionate” party we heard so much about when basement Joe was running for office against President Trump, who did more to stop the flow of human trafficking into America than any US President in modern history?

Where’s Kamala? Didn’t Basement Joe tell us she would be handling the border crisis?

Why isn't Biden PROTECTING OUR BORDERS by throwing these CRIMINALS back over the border!!!!????

Why can't you be more like her??? A classy lady with wit. Pay more attention to all our darling conserv women here and learn manners

Look at the behemoth's post count, she, it, whatever is a troll. SSDD every day. Highly redundant

Now she seems to be following me around commenting and giving me smilies. Is there a repellant for pesky insects. I like to target her with really obnoxious posts to get her heart beating

Check it out. The group that calls for arresting anyone giving aid to immigrants is now blaming liberals because their own murderous policies have worked.

There's a special circle in hell waiting for them. Even the pedos will get better treatment than the Trump cultists.
But hey, we can blame one guy for all the evil that goes down, right?

Like you assholes scream TRUMP?
So what, he was part of the problem also....Why do you deny what happens no matter who is president?

Listen, Runt your own posting history betrays you, that and you're just a toked up flaming troll.

I didn't see anything about children dying in the desert under Trump. Think hard why you didn't you little schmuck

Put that clown on "ignore" (as I did) and move on. It's just a troll. Don't cast your pearls to that pig.

Now she seems to be following me around commenting and giving me smilies. Is there a repellant for pesky insects. I like to target her with really obnoxious posts to get her heart beating

It'll drive your reaction score up, embrace it

It'll drive your reaction score up, embrace it
I know. These morons don't realize it........sssshhhhhhhhhh

Forum List

Back